Flair's Famous Fishing Dungeon [FFFD] Fishing League Test Contest

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Flair, Aug 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flair

Flair Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

ok guys.. one more test of the old dungeon before I make.... oh who know what else I'll make in there.
    You can find my dungeon in Duanor on any street sign listed as Flair's Famous Fishing Dungeon. When you go into the foyer you will see a drop off area to the right and a vendor that sells your common supplies needed for any fisher.
    This time you will be chasing Lava, Fetid and Fresh fish. Prizes are as follows - Largest Combined Length of all 3 types of fish 1000 Cotos, Largest Lava Fish 250k in game gold, Largest Fetid Fish a fetid fishing room for their dungeon, Largest Fresh water fish a fresh water fishing room for their dungeon.
    Of course I will try to include my famous booby prizes and I will also be requesting some trophies for the prize winners as well as anyone who turns in one of each kind of fish, so even if you don't win please turn in a trophy fish from each water type. Also remember you can only win one category.
    The contest will run beginning on 16Sep2022 @5pm CST and ending on 19Sep2022 @5pm CST. All fish must be turned in by 5pm and I will tally it up and announce the winners. Good Luck all!!
    Flair Minamoto

P.S. I may.. or may not have a secret quest prize of 300k in game gold to the person who actually completes all the quests found within the dungeon. No hints and the folks who have helped me test/create them won't win the prize.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
  2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Wow, great prizes !
    I'll be there, @Flair

3. Flair

Just added - a Cloak of the Master Angler to the overall winner of largest combined fish and another 200K to the secret quest prize making it a total of 500k to the person who finds and completes all the quests found within the dungeon.

4. Flair

Trophies are in
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

6. jrs99

jrs99 Bug Hunter

7. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Still plenty of time to fish.
    Ends at 5pm Central Monday :)

jrs99 and Time Lord like this.
  8. Flair

Thank you everyone for coming out and testing and exploring my dungeon. I would also like to thank the folks who gave some prizes and things to me to help out, my guild, and even Coswald for his awesome stream.

Your winner with a combined length of 11.172 is River Styx. She caught a nice arapaima 3.442, a Large Brook Trout 1.188, and a Large Dunkleostus 6.542 to win the Master Angler cloak and 1000 COTOS. Since she also caught the largest fetid as well the next runner up won. Second largest fetid was Asmodi M'Hul with a Large Longnose Gar 2.440 to win the fetid fishing dungeon room. The largest fresh was Alejandro Destiny with a Large King Salmon 2.485 to win the fresh fishing room. The Largest Lava Fish was Irishize with a monster Mosasaurus 6.772 to win the 250k gold.

The booby prizes for the smallest submitted over length go to Chaos Himself with an overall combined length of 3.512. He won a booby prize trophy. The most fishing booby prizes completed was Dido who won 3 prizes and a booby prize trophy. Both Alejandro and River each completed a fishing quest and received an extra trophy for it.

The winner of the 500k quest prize was Kazeil Dreamkeeper who correctly completed all 3 adventuring quests currently in the dungeon. The quests will remain up for those who wish to either finish or try them out. There were several folks who at least completed one quest.

I hope you all enjoyed the contest and I can't wait to do it again. Please stop by the dungeon anytime and try out the 3 quests that are in there so far with more to come.
    Results can be found here : results

~Flair Minamoto

jrs99, Rhodrisan, Anpu and 3 others like this.
  9. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Most awesome tournament !

jrs99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.