Flame enchanted 2-handed metoric sword of greater crushing

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Themo Lock, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

No idea at all on fair market value we still have NO idea on rarity and use for most of the items, when game goes live will take prob 2 months until even a base line is established.

Themo Lock and Ravicus Domdred like this.
  2. Haz

Haz Avatar

I've been trying to add a basic cut ruby (I cut it) to a bow with no luck. I figure there might be some sort of change to the recipe since I'm adding to a carpentry item instead of a blacksmithed item. Wanna drop a hint?

Taze likes this.
  3. Taze

Taze Avatar

Yeah you have to add the ruby at the alchemy table now

Which is funny cause you still use the smithing hammer, while at the alchemy table
    Hammer + Vial of Glass, Get it? Oh wait it's not funny if I have to explain it, nvm.

Dont forget you can buy the recipe on one of the three vendors in owl's head as well, and it will add it to your book in the new spot

4. Haz

Haz Avatar

Well, after doing a 30-40 minutes of playing trying to figure out the recipe, I had done what you suggested (before you suggested it), and still a no go. I'm missing something and it's probably gonna make me fell quite stupid when I find out what it is, lol. My wife and kids love to be vocal about me not being able to see the forest from the trees ( "that's why you're having problems making bows dad!" )....damn kids (can't say nothing about my wife, she's peekin' over my shoulder laughing at me) lol.

Chatele and Cordelayne like this.
  5. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

no idea what happened with this recipe yet sorry

6. Haz

Haz Avatar

No worries Themo, based on your posts, I've learned plenty, so let me say thanks for that. I'll keep trying, if I figure out what I'm doing wrong, I'll let you folks know.

Haz Mac

7. Haz

Haz Avatar

Just reread Taze's post...when you said you have to use the alchemy table, I just took it as meaning when cutting the gem. Now I feel like a real goof. Used the Alchemy table to set the gem in the bow....I feel so...so...dumb. LOL. Taze, thanks my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.