1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Floppy Hat Pattern Please!

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by jrs99, May 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrs99

jrs99 Bug Hunter

The Floppy Beach Hat can be turned into an Eternal Pattern but it's just a bit feminine.
    Pretty please allow Floppy Hats to have a chance to salvage into a pattern.

I'd even buy a plain old Floppy from the COTO store if it salvaged into an Eternal Pattern!

Elgarion likes this.
  2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings jrs99
    The floppy hat (Floppy Beach Hat) in the COTO store and the Floppy Beach Hat that was the June 2020 Login Reward are the same except that the Login Reward one has an Eternal Pattern. Is that what you are looking for? Also what id the hat your Avatar wearing in you picture?

jrs99 likes this.
  3. jrs99

jrs99 Bug Hunter

No, the Floppy Beach Hat in the store looks quite feminine and is not what i'm looking for.
    I bought it, tried it, dyed it even and it just doesn't work for me.

The one in my profile pic is the crafted Floppy Hat that I am hoping for a pattern for

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  4. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Anpu likes this.
  5. jrs99

jrs99 Bug Hunter

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.