Focus Bonus for Focus Battery

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Coswald_Dirthmire, Apr 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Worked out the bonus given by various levels of focus batteries today, thought it might be of some interest. I'm guessing that with the move away from Adventure Level based stats that this will be likely to change in R90 or R91 when artifact revisions seem likely to happen.

Each rarity gives a flat rate of focus, plus 2x your current adventure level. Wearing a belt of control, taking an adventure level buff, etc, will be reflected in the stat.

Common = +100 focus +(2*Adventure Level) focus
    Uncommon = +125 focus +(2*Adventure Level) focus
    Rare = +150 focus +(2*Adventure Level) focus
    Legendary = +200 focus +(2*Adventure Level) focus
    Epic = +225 focus +(2*Adventure Level) focus

So for example, a level 110 character wearing an uncommon Focus Battery would receive a bonus of 125+(2*110) = +345 Focus.

A level 120 character with a rare Focus Battery and a belt of control (-5 adventure level) would receive a bonus of 150+(2*(120-5)) = +380 Focus.

My thanks to Vesper and Aleksander for help in teasing out and double-checking the numbers.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

@Coswald_Dirthmire Thank you figuring that out and updating the wiki! One question though, is the - Focus per second the same on all 4 different artifacts? Or are they different for each artifact?

FrostII likes this.
  3. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Ah, it's the same for all of them. Artifacts in general (I can't think of a single exception) only scale their positive attributes, and never their negatives.

StarLord, FBohler, FrostII and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.