Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Focus with taming . .

Discussion in 'Release 38 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Weins201, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I understand the focus issue and there are bugs with it, and also a lot of players are saying it is to extreme.

Well even though extreme I do not think to much all it is going to do is slow down the power gamers. The one who feel they have to kill as much as they can as fast as they can.

Problems are going to be VERY extreme with taming. Taming has had such a knee jerk fix that it was basically killed off, now add in this focus issue and is is not a true corpse.

There will not be one player who works with a high level pet with what we have now.

I know taming is supposed to get some love but new peats is not the answer making it viable is.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

I hunt every day with my spider Sifl, though I do better without him. He would be an awesome addition if they would cut his focus cost down. Sad that I have 698 points in the taming tree and I'm better off without my friend Sifl.

I raised him from a baby spider, so he still hunts with me every day. Never in groups though as I don't want to hamper my performance in a group by having him out.

3. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

Did this build add more pets? If so are they a higher level than a ferocious red spider? Also what have they added? I really want a dragon :)

4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

All I know is I saw somthign in the note prior to R38 have not looked in depth but I think nothing happened this time around just repeating what was said before, I will go look at R38 instructions more in a sec but do not hold your breath.

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

A dragon would probably suck 95% of your focus away.

6. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

True, but it would be fun to bring one to parties :)

Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.