1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Food and Drink at Novia Market (NoMa)

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by By Tor, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

I am sure your tavern will be full too, *grins*

hroth and By Tor like this.
  2. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Flash sale on all Obsidian meals this weekend! Any Obsidian dish ( Bear Surprise, Wolf Surprise, Obsidian Bear Stew, and more) for 50% off! Get 20 Obsidian meals for only 1899 gold!!!

Also, I'm happy to announce there is free delivery. Pm me and I'll gladly deliver them to your door or wherever you may be. Gratuity free, of course!

hroth and Aurora Australis like this.
  3. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Now available: Demon Tea! Made with only the highest quality Daemon and made with the freshest tea leaves in New Britannia.

Free delivery! Just PM me your location and time you'll be on.

Enjoy!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    Aurora Australis and hroth like this.
  4. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Special of the Day: Troll Spare Ribs! Get them before they're gone! Only 3199 for 8 mouth watering and strength enhancing (+10!) plates!!!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    Aurora Australis likes this.
  5. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Cuisines and Cocktails has moved! He is now "Food and Drink" and located in Novia Market.. a place full of like-minded vendors who want to sell the highest quality items at the most affordable prices. Location is updated in the OP.

Thank you all for your continued patronage!

eli, Aurora Australis and hroth like this.
  6. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

My vendor will be the featured promo vendor at Novia Market this Saturday at 10pm New Britannian time. During last week's promo deals, I had both Troll Spare Ribs and Demon Tea on sale for only 199 gold each! Come to Novia Market and see what crazy promo specials I and all the other vendors have in store this weekend. There will be a different vendor specializing in a different category every few hours after that (i.e.- weapons, armor, ore, rares, artifacts, etc.)

And remember- even when there aren't promo specials going on, the NoMa vendors always have the highest quality items at the best prices!!

See you soon, fellow Avatars!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    hroth and Rhiannon like this.
  7. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

All obsidian bear meals are now only 2499 gold for 10.. and all tier 3 foods 899 gold for 10!

Also, Troll Spare Ribs on sale for 2999 gold for 8! That's a delicious plus 10 strength buff for 8 hours!

Hope to see you soon.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    Spoon and hroth like this.
  8. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

We now have Troll Spare Ribs back in stock!

Also, every Saturday at 10pm NBT, a different food item is on sale at the promo vendor. Last Saturday we had tasty Corpion Claw Potato Salad on sale for only 49 gold per dish. Come check out which new food item will be on sale next Saturday along with all the other great deals from great vendors!

9. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

The Food and Drink vendor at Novia Market is now fully stocked! All 1 hour foods 499 gold (or less!) for 10, 2 hour is 899 for 10, 4 hour is 1899 for 10! We also have delicious Dragon Stew and tasty Troll Spare Ribs for sale. If you're hungry, NoMa tavern is the place to go!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  10. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

If you're a Sorceror or Chaos Mage... or just looking for a dignified drink to sip on, then come to the Food and Drink vendor at NoMa Tavern and try some of the delicious Daemon Tea we have. Made with the highest quality tea leaves and Daemon hoof! 4 for only 1599 gold! Limited quantity so buy it before they're all gone!

11. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

It was recently announced that I was the 5th largest producer of soup in all of New Britannia! To commemorate this monumental news, all Spider Soup will be on sale starting tonight at 9pm NBT! 10 Spider Soups for only 799 gold (while supplies last)!

Hazard and Lained like this.
  12. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

There will be a new time for food at the Novia Market promo vendor tonight. At midnight, New Britannian Time, I'll be selling Tier V food for half price! If you're near Novia Market (NoMa), make sure you stop by for this sought after food that even the most thrifty can afford.

Don't forget to visit the other vendors there who all sell the highest level items for the lowest prices!

13. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

More great promo deals on food starts tonight at 10 nbt.

The food and drink vendor has a variety of different tiered foods at low, low prices. Hope you see you there soon, Avatar!

High Baron O`Sullivan likes this.
  14. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

*grabs fork and knife*

By Tor likes this.
  15. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

All food is now greatly reduced in price! Check out the crazy, low prices in the OP!

16. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Daemon Tea is now back in stock! My tea is made from the freshest tea leaves and daemon hoof in all of New Britannia. 4 for only 1999 gold!

Spoon likes this.
  17. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

There's a Christmas special going on at the Novia Market Promo Vendor! Nothing says "holidays" like delicious desserts! Get your cookies, cake and more now! If I could give them away, I would - but since 1 gold is the minimum - all Xmas treats are available for a mere 1 gold coin.

Enjoy the treats and the other wonderfully festive things for sale at NoMa's Promo vendor!

18. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

The delicious and dignified Daemon Tea is back in stock! 4 for only 1999 gold!

19. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Troll Spare Ribs x10 are back in stock for only 1999 gold and Ardoris Coleslaw x10 also restocked for a mere 249 gold!

As always, all tier 1 foods are sold at wholesale. It's a non-profit way to help new players afford food at a ridiculously low price.

Bon Appetit!

20. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

I'm now fully restocked with Daemon Tea, Dragon Stew and many more tasty meals for all your adventuring needs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.