Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Contessa, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Val Ravar

Val Ravar Avatar

Is it just me or have the sieges pretty much stopped? I have been able (in the past 2 days) to find 4 sieges and in those 3 all ready had their leader killed. NONE of the sieges were in PoT. (Jaana, Kiln & Etceter). Different times of days and about 3 hours spent in overland map just looking for sieges.

2. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

A few minutes ago... NBM and Finchfield were under sieged....

edit: just got out of town and they are still undersieged...

3. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

An ankh should be on each side. But if passage into the town is your goal, just zone through as a ghost. You'll get the temporary stat debuff but it'll likely wear off before you conclude business in town.

4. Val Ravar

Val Ravar Avatar

I am starting to think I'm somehow bugged. 3rd day and no sieges and I have been looking... and now that I really think I have never seen POT sieged... ever.

Is there a draw distance to this? (like would I be able to see the town but be far enough that game doesent show catapults?)

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

apparently you can't see a pot being sieged if you haven't been in it and seen that it has devotionals.

which alos means if they take them down, you still see it being sieged until you go in to see that they're down.

6. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Somnium Mala has been seiged at least 3x now in the last 24 hours... drives me nuts..

7. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

I find them to be more of a nuisance than anything else. Generally, players will try the siege, take out the siege engineers, and then realize that they just simply can't deal with the Cabalists. At that point, they bale out, leaving some unsuspecting player at their mercy. Normally, not a problem, except they move exceptionally fast. If I'm in a hurry and the siege was left untouched, I will just take the easy route through. Otherwise, it's far simpler for me to just recall back home, or log out then log back onto the overworld to get out.

8. GrayFog

GrayFog Avatar

IMO the sieges have no important impact to the gameplay other than adding more annoyance for the brave travelers.

9. jschoice

jschoice Avatar

I have not had a problem running through the sieges using the easy path. The only annoyance is the extra load screens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.