For my 14 year old Basset Hound Fletcher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by James Daughety, Dec 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Daughety

James Daughety Avatar

I have built a Memorial for Fletcher at my Lot in Ordinis Mortis speak to the Town Crier to find my Lot. There is 2 types of Trunks near Fletcher's Grave one is for Books and Paper that i am providing and the other is for Book and Paper turn ins Me and my Family will read them thank you if you decide to write a Book or write on Paper to Me and my Family to read or you can post here Fletcher was Born December 24th 2006 he Passed December 7th 2020 i think he Passed in the Morning hours. I will try to answer questions about him and his Life though my early Memories of his Life are fading i never took a picture of him but this is what he looked like Fletcher you will be missed until we meet again someday Rest in Peace my Friend. Thank you for all your Love and Support Update Fletcher's Grave has been located near the Small Docks Signpost in Ordinis Mortis next to the Marsh. Since Fletcher was born December 24th this Heraldry is submitted i will let you know when you can have a copy but i will need a Pattern in return i am only doing Heraldry Cloaks right now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fletcher's songs though i found this for Fletcher

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    Gia2, Grimbone, Beaumaris and 29 others like this.
  2. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Our pets are a part of our family, sometimes they are even closer to our hearts. They provide unconditional love and are always loyal.

My deepest sympathies James. I know your pain.

3. Jikininki

Jikininki Avatar

:( It's wonderful that he was with you for so long. The memorial looks really nice, so sorry it had to be made though. <3
    -Emmory

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

So sorry for your loss James. Try to remember the wonderful moments you shared. Wishing you and your family the best. I'm happy you had that great love of a pet. Everyone can always use more love in this world.

5. Mikal Raine

Mikal Raine Bug Hunter

The memorial is nice James. We're very sorry for your loss. The sadness will fade over time but you will always have the memories of Fletcher.

Mikal & Sayge Raine

6. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

7. Royou

Royou Avatar

Sorry for you loss James.

[​IMG]

8. Duursyrras

Duursyrras Avatar

if he was anything like my first 2 dogs, he's still there reminding you to be patient and thoughtful and kind; and if he was anything like my new puppy, he'll always be there keeping you on track with what he taught you. i've always loved the fact that 'matter is neither created nor destroyed,' and i don't think they really leave us. i know it might be a bit trite, but only hubris would suggest this idea to be silly.

now you good people, "get back on the horse"; please go out and get another friend to love and to help show you all the things you can do better.

9. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

My heart goes out to you James. I know Fletcher was a great and loving companion to you. He learned kindness, how to have fun, thoughtfulness, persistence, how to give and receive joy how to be endearing to those around you and how to keep your word when you say you will do something but most of all how to love. He learned all of that from you, James. You were a great student of his love. I'm glad Fletcher was part of you and I am glad I knew you these past years.

I am sorry for your loss for it brings great pain but the pain I am sure you find it worth it because he was in your life.

CatherineRose

10. James Daughety

James Daughety Avatar

11. James Daughety

James Daughety Avatar

If i could give 3 Family Members back their Lives at this time it would be Fletcher my Great Grandpa and my Grandpa i will do my best to share some of my Memories of my Great Grandpa and my Grandpa please whisper me you can ask me about Fletcher by whisper as well i will leave Note Box's like i placed for Fletcher for me and my Parents to read thank you for your Love and Support. My Great Grandpa passed in 2014 and my Grandpa died in 2006 at the time of typing this and my post about Fletcher i am 19 still to this day me and my Dad have good and bad Memories of my Grandparents the Box's will be at my Lot in Ordinis Mortis where Fletcher is i will provide Books and Paper find a Signpost and go to Small Docks. Again thank you for your Love and Support i am still open for Fletcher's Memorial Cloaks i will provide the crafted Cloaks but i need Patterns please let me know if i missed you.

12. Crusader of Sacrifice

Crusader of Sacrifice Avatar

I am sorry for you loss. Our fur children are very precious to us. I'm glad you were able to spend 14 years with Fletcher, and I know that was not enough time. I'm sure it was a beautiful friendship and he is waiting for you up in heaven for when you arrive.

I can understand you pain. Everyday when I get home, I wonder what I can do differently to spend more time with my boys. I want more time with them even though I know their lives are short.

When you are able to get a new best friend, please post pictures of them, so we can celebrate with you.

And if you don't mind. Would you post more pictures of Fletcher? That way we can all share his greatness with you?

13. Chubble

Chubble Avatar

Sorry to hear about your loss James.

I love how you have honoured your family members. It is a lovely tribute and memorial.

14. necronut

necronut Avatar

“At the temple there is a poem called "Loss" carved into the stone. It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You cannot read loss, only feel it.” --Arthur Golden

15. James Daughety

James Daughety Avatar

Update Thank you everyone i am staying at a new location in Ordinis Mortis. Speak to the Town Criers. The Lot is called Me and my Parents Home and Memorials if you want to leave a note for me and my Parents to read you can take blank books and paper out of the 2 containers on the right on the fence you can drop your notes in either drop box on the left on the fence. And you can now speak to my Parents Jim and Stella sometimes you can find me at the house i am available to chat send me a tell. To get to the house you either use the Signpost to go to Town Boundary 1 or you can go to Crystal's Farm City Center Crystal operates a Apple Farm you can mark my house on your map and compass by talking to the Town Crier do this first. Thank you [​IMG]

FBohler and Time Lord like this.
  16. James Daughety

James Daughety Avatar

Anyone is welcome to come visit me at my houses in Ordinis Mortis i just placed 3 containers outside. 2 on the left are for blank books and paper i am providing so anyone can write notes to me and my parents. And the container on the right is a turn in box for them for me and my parents. Sometime after my basset hound Fletcher passed i memorialized some of my family members that had passed before him and after. You can whisper me for directions because saying it here will be a longer post. Thank you i have made this my last house change for this lot.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. James Daughety

James Daughety Avatar

At this time i am sending out continued prayers for @CatherineRose and @Irishize and everyone that has seen friends and family go. Thank you and be safe

18. James Daughety

James Daughety Avatar

I have been thinking why am i fighting things in Shroud should i put my armor and weapon in storage?

19. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

I have found myself pondering this very question many times over the years. When I do, I usually head back through a lunar rift to Earth for a brief respite away from Novia. Knowing of course that I will one day come back, I always do... :)

20. James Daughety

James Daughety Avatar

This is my Church of Virtues in Ordinis Mortis I am working on one in @Irishize Mysteria I will try to build in other towns too.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.