1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

For Rent: City Lot in Central Brittany, Town/Village Lot in Brittany Wharfs - no land deed necessary

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Prince Guni, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince Guni

Prince Guni Avatar

City Lot with stunning views right next to Lord British's castle available for rent. You won't need a land deed or building deed. Choose any Benefactor, Founder or Royal Founder building and basement up to LotM level.

Also available a Town Lot in a very nice location in Brittany Wharfs: corner lot near the secret passage to Lord British's castle.

Also available: the Village Lot that is located right next to the secret Brittany passage in Wharfs.

Payment weekly or monthly with Store Credit Coupons or via PayPal. NO UP FRONT INVESTMENT NECESSARY.

Short term rental and long term rental possible. Absolutely drama free. We have been doing rentals for virtual properties since 12 years.

Please PM me if interested :)

2. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Good luck Guni... and thanks again for that Edelman pledge you sold me way back when!

3. Elric Zand

Elric Zand Avatar

Very friendly & went out of his way to help me in a trade that benefits me.
    I suggest you contact Guni for any ideas you might have had but could not make real!

Vesper Merchant likes this.
  4. Death Avenger

Death Avenger Avatar

Would you be interested in having SYN Realestate manage your rentals?

5. Church

Church Avatar

pricing of rent?

6. Prince Guni

Prince Guni Avatar

Looking for $100/mo for the city lots in Central Brittany. All inclusive, thus no land deed necessary and taxes covered.

Greyfox likes this.
  7. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Price for that Village Lot?

8. Prince Guni

Prince Guni Avatar

$25/mo

ISVRaDa likes this.
  9. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

A bit high for me at this moment, but I appreciate your quick response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.