1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Forum Updates Finale (In-Game Events, Radio & Livestreamer Lovin')

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Elgarion, Mar 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Howdy folks!

This should be the last round of my major forum changes for quite some time (letting the dust settle). The latest effort is aimed towards improving developer support to the community as a whole through participation and spotlighting of in-game events, SotA radio stations and DJ's as well as SotA livestreams and recorded SotA videos. Here's a breakdown of the framework. Expect the stickies in each forum to soon be populated with robust information about each sticky topic. Please provide feedback/suggestions on those stickies by replying to those threads.

Alrighty -- expect me to fill out those stickies throughout the coming week, and please -- reply to each one offering your input! Happy to consider all items as I try to flesh out this community event love. Happy adventures Avatars!

Lord Aventine, FrostII and Barugon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.