1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Forum Updates: Guilds, Wishlist, and more!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ravalox, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Throughout the first quarter of 2023, I will be updating the forum structure a bit. Nothing too major, but a few subsections may be created ;)

These updates will include a re-writing of the game's TOS to make it more clear. (at least I'll try to make it more readable).

I will be touching on the Guild forum, Wishlist forum, Marketplace and others. I will provide updates when these changes occur.

Attention ALL active guilds!
    I started today with the Guilds & Groups section. All stale posts (more than 1 year old) have been hidden from view. [NOTE: in most forum categories we would not "flush" old posts, but in certain sections where posts are intended to be listings that have a "shelf life", very old posts are not needed as they only cause clutter - I will not be regularly purging these posts either, today's action was very specific to the guild listings]

Guild Listing are HERE: Guilds & Groups

I have placed a pinned thread with information on posting your guild's info for potential new members to peruse, as well as guidance for players looking for a Guild.

Bumps are allowed once every seven days, please do not abuse this :cool:

Wilfred, Dulayne, Anpu and 2 others like this.