Found a reference to Portalarium that didn't get scrubbed

Discussion in 'Website / Forum / Discord / Documentation Issues' started by Raven Swiftbow, Aug 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

I know that ya'll have been working hard to scrub the website of any Portalarium references. Tonight I purchased some Cotos and immediately after the purchase, a splash screen popped up which thanked me for supporting Portalarium.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, the 'thank you' email I received did say Catnip Games, not Port. Hmmm, just now it occurs to me that you might not yet have been able to get the payment process to show the new name - since it mentions that 'the charge will show up as Portalarium, Inc.' If that's the case, disregard!!

Otherwise, I apologize if you were already aware of this wayward reference, but I didn't see that anyone else had reported it. (And apologies if I missed seeing a post which mentions this one, too.) Having to work on the backside of my work's website, I know how these types of nasty bugs can hide. But perhaps this one isn't a bug - but just something that hasn't been moved to the new name. . . yet.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
    Alley Oop and Anpu like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Raven Swiftbow, i just talked to @tphilipp about this and he's confirmed it's still on the list. thanks for the heads up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.