Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Free draw glyph cooldown feedback

Discussion in 'Release 39 Feedback Forum' started by Elnoth, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elnoth

Elnoth Avatar

So I was training trip yesterday on a target dummy and I noticed something - that random feeling of having free draw glyphs was gone. For some background I had 1x locked trip, and 1x slot preference trip with two draw glyphs that would pop into that slot (total 3x trip glyphs in the deck) and it went something like this

locked glyph, free draw glyph, free draw glyph, wait 7 seconds.........locked glyph, wait 10 seconds,
    locked glyph, free draw glyph, free draw glyph, wait 7 seconds.........locked glyph, wait 10 seconds,

note - the locked glyph had a 10 second cooldown, the free draw glyphs had a 20 second cooldown.

That randomness (which can be great but also frustrating at times) that I am so accustomed to with free draw glyphs was practcally gone.

Overall, I felt this pattern was too static and predictable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.