Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Free form bags & remembering inventory

Discussion in 'Release 4 Feedback' started by SmokerKGB, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

I've been using the free form bag, and crafting extra bags both small/large, but I noticed that placing these bags inside my main pack that the contents didn't count towards my inventory for crafting.

Then I placed the bags in my paper doll slots, and then they were counted in my inventory.

Then when I crafted something, it became very easy, all I needed was place on the table when I selected my recipe, but when I finished anything my tools remained in my main pack along with the product.

I also noticed that now I had 5 bags, when pressing/clicking to open my bag, that all 5 bags openned as well.

My solution/wish is to have my inventory remember where everything came from, and what bag(s) were open, the last time I crafted, along with if my recipe book was open, and what page it was on.

I would also like to be able to place my 1st product into a bag, and have all additional products go into the same bag, along with being able to make 10ea of a product all at once or one at a time (up to 10).

I think this would be a good improvement for all...

Ani, docdoom77 and NRaas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.