Free pot row lot deed question

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by RedEyeZz, Mar 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedEyeZz

RedEyeZz Avatar

Sorry, I've been away for a while. I'm back now and I'm loving the new content.

I read somewhere that there is a free row lot deed through the quest line. Is that still a thing and through which quest line / how far into the quest line? Thanks!!

2. Nick

Nick Avatar

Its part of the outskirt's quest line. Any one of the three will give you a row lot deed. If you have completed the quests previously, just ask the leader about deeds.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Caernarvon

Caernarvon Avatar

Yep, and not just a free POT row lot deed, but a free POT village deed too.

I believe you now get the POT row lot deed after completing any outskirt scene, and you then get your free POT village lot deed after completing the main shroud quest.

If you've already completed these previously you'll need to go and see the Oracle to claim the village deed (I think the lot deed you may have to visit an npc in the outskirts, but hit up the Oracle first in case she gives you the lot deed too).

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

You get one free Taxed player owned town Row Lot deed for finishing 1 Outskirts area and one free Taxed player owned town Village Lot deed for finishing the Chapter 1 Quest.

Both of these are NOT tradable. You CAN upgrade them to tradable with COTO’s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.