Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Free Sir Patrick! Bug

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by FerbaeGert, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FerbaeGert

FerbaeGert Avatar

11/08/2019 00:25
    Title: Free Sir Patrick!
    Reproduction Rate: 1
    Blocker? Maybe
    Details: I started in the area weapons drawn and got to Sir Patrick killing the guard and getting the key FIRST. I freed him and that portion of the quest advanced. THEN, i realized there was a means of going to talk with Commander Kormag to earn SP's freedom so i elected to take the challenge and won the arena. Now i need to 'free' SP but he's no longer in the cage. I don't know what would have advanced on that portion had he still been in there. I do have an advancement of the quest to meet Lord Ferig but I still have the task to Free SP.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16249
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M GPU RAM: 3029
    SotA.Win.64.1072.Date.11.06.19
    Area: KoboldBattleCamp2/Quest
    Area Display Name: Kobold Expeditionary Camp
    Loc: (75.7, 45.0, 80.2)
    Debug: S29ib2xkQmF0dGxlQ2FtcDJ8UXVlc3R8KDc1LjY2MywgNDQuOTc2LCA4MC4xNzMpfCgwLCAtMC4wMjgsIDAsIC0xKXwtMzU2LjYzMDJ8MTQuNDQ0MDh8Ny40MTAyNTg=

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

When Sir Patrick is freed, he runs to one of the scene exits where you can talk to him and finish that stage of the quest. I believe you should be able to go back into that scene and free him again, then follow him to the scene edge and talk to him to finish up. Please let me know if this works for you!

Jaesun and Synergy Blaize like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.