1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Free Transfer Service - First Post Has a Community Listing of available Pledges - PM for details!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Lord Andernut, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Ah! Well, I thought the same until recently.

Naively, I only recall the US getting annoyed at Swiss banks and not US banks based Switzerland doing the exact same thing. So basically the US govt bullied the swiss banks but saved their own. Not a surprise. That's as I recall it (always doing some fact checking).

That said, a reliable source told me that the Swiss govt have introduced new regulations to protect the country's secrecy. Also not a surprise given how important that sector is for them.

mbomber likes this.
  2. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

I think the EU has been pressuring them as well, and since they're now more or less completely surrounded by EU members... *rolls eyes* Damned if they do, damned if they don't, I guess!

Jatvardur likes this.
  3. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Avatar

I too used Lord Andernut services. He was honest and prompt during the transaction. He answered any and all questions I had during the process. The only hold up was on Portalarium's end of the account merge (completely understandable of course). Which took roughly 4 weeks to complete. After 2 weeks of waiting I grew concerned, so I contacted Lord Andernut. He promptly assured me that everything was still pending and He was still in possession of all assets involved, so that I wasn't at any risk. His prompt response put me at ease. Lord Andernut is a true asset to the SotA community. I would recommend anyone in need of services to do so without any hesitation. Thanks again Lord Andernut for a smooth transaction.

4. Kaldire

Kaldire Avatar

Hello forums my name is Steve but ye can callith me Kal

Lord Andernut I was told to post here and talk to ye'

Man am I late to this party!

A friend just let me know what was up, and well I have been off the net grid for a few years, to come back to LOADS of great KS games!

My question is
    1. I want the 165$ tier, the map the CE box, the mystery item, the runic translation book, is this still possible?
    2. Is there still a way to get a founder coin somehow??? I dont need the title in game, but.. I really would love the coin
    not sure how that works!

please let me know as I really am again late for this awesome party and sad I missed KS this project! and many many others
    I love this era of all these old titles being redone or new.. just awesome era for the retro gamer in us old folks lol

please let me know !
    I wiped my bank clean for halloween and my 14 year old girl, in San Fran, she got a gothic retro costume, steampunk style!
    so my wallet until I get my next job done, will be empty
    is this offer for the 165$ tier still avail? and for how long?

ohh im so excited!
    let me know either way, and if push comes to shove i suppose i can survive without a coin hehe

Man I feel like im 15! (im 37)
    tytyty

LET ME knowith!
    kisses n hugs to the forums!

kal~

5. Duke1970

Duke1970 Avatar

Looking for a Broker to broker a account for me?

6. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

PM's sent - check your inboxes, you can post here again if you're not sure how the PMs work, no sense in having a private conversation publicly :p

HailAvatar and Dormrat like this.
  7. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

I had the pleasure of Lord Andernut facilitating my transaction, and I have to say it was flawless. He was very professional and thorough. I would use him again if the need arose. :)

Time Lord likes this.
  8. Sophi

Sophi Avatar

Hey welcome Kaldire!! I know just how you feel - i'm feeling like a kid about all this too!! :D
    hope to see you in Release 11 which opens up the game this Thursday for play to pledgers for a few days!
    woohoo!!

9. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

1. I want the 165$ tier, the map the CE box, the mystery item, the runic translation book, is this still possible?
    Yes. These have not been created nor sent any of the physical items yet. The map isn't even close to finished for instance...
    To get all of these you don't need a Founder account (in which exchange you have posted). Instead it's fine by going to the main page > Store > Pledges and check them out.
    Founders (and Royal Founders) were those who pledged before the change, Benefactors are those pledging now after the change.
    Here is a summary on the wiki site (not official Portalarium so be careful) for what is currently available:
    http://sotawiki.net/sota/Benefactor_pledge_rewards
    Then to top that off if you are looking for Founder stuff then check this out:
    http://sotawiki.net/sota/Founder_pledge_rewards
    There is some cool stuff there so you might want to consider buying something at premium through Andernut.

2. Is there still a way to get a founder coin somehow??? I dont need the title in game, but.. I really would love the coin not sure how that works!
    There are some different coins here. The ones available through the AddOn store is all gone, so you'd have to look on ebay or similar. But if I'm not mistaken (please correct me if I am) the ones in the physical rewards for pledge tiers haven't been ordered/delivered yet for at least another half a year or so - so by buying someone elses Founder account you should be getting this in the Collectors Package.

Leos, Sophi and smack like this.
  10. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Thanks Spoon for answering, I did provide these answers by PM - but this is probably useful for other forum users.

It is important to note that SOME physical items have been sent (ie. the Silver Snake Ornament which some people would have on their account page), but the physical pledge items have not been sent. I will add something about this to my Player Guide in the short term.

11. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

My pleasure folks - Support gets tons of requests, looking forward to when they are caught up - but it's a battle that never ends. When talking to support make sure you tell them how much they rock at facilitating all these revenue-free transactions, and while you're at it bump yourself up a pledge-level ;)

12. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

At some point The next pledge level becomes damn expensive! ;)

Still hoping to do it before the sale ends tho!

Jatvardur likes this.
  13. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Definitely the best time to do it - it was stretch goals for me!

HailAvatar, Dormrat and Bodhbh Dearg like this.
  14. Sophi

Sophi Avatar

Lord Andernut made a possibly very worrisome process an easy and worry-free one!!
    Everything went smoothly and well, and have submitted my requests to Portalarium --just patiently waiting on their response. :)

Thank you Lord Andernut, you're the BEST! :D

Lord Andernut and Bodhbh Dearg like this.
  15. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

I've understood they are *very* *very* busy with requests ATM, so unfortunately patience is indeed the best virtue here! ;)

Sophi likes this.
  16. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

You're welcome! I know support aka FireLotus of many hats is working very hard on them :)

17. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

Yes she is... It's her who told me the numbers, and I'm not sure whether they can be made public here, but believe me when I say it's enough too keep her very busy indeed!
    Nothing but praise from me for FireLotus on that!... :)

18. Lord Lonn

Lord Lonn Avatar

Thanks for you assistance and knowledge

19. Leostemplar

Leostemplar Avatar

Lord Andernut helped me a lot with the process of acquiring a Pledge from another player.
    I'd recommend to anyone who is trying to Buy or Sell a Pledge to contact him beforehand.
    He was really helpful during the process and we've had no problems at all during the transaction.

Thank you very much Lord Andernut.

Peace,
    Leos.

20. Tsukasa Maelyss

Tsukasa Maelyss Avatar

Lord Andernut is the real deal. He is a person you can definitely trust with your large transactions with. And his replies are very quick. I'd recommend him to everyone who needs his service. Thank you very much Lord Andernut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.