1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Free Transfer Service - First Post Has a Community Listing of available Pledges - PM for details!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Lord Andernut, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvanus

Silvanus Avatar

Kudos to the Kickin' Hampster (and Firelotus too) for facilitating a somewhat complex 3 way transfer / merger. It took a while to work its way through the queue but I'm finally a happy Royal Founder and there are still a few coins left in the piggy bank.

Bodhbh Dearg and Lord Andernut like this.
  2. Blake2

Blake2 Avatar

Thanks for your quick response and helping me with selling my pledge to another player!

3. Archibald Leatherneck

Archibald Leatherneck Avatar

I posted an account for sale with clear statement about why I was selling the account (i.e. to raise funds to purchase a Player Owned Hamlet). Lord Andernut approached me with an exchange offer that satisfied my intent (acquiring a Player Owned Hamlet) and facilitated the exchange in a very professional manner. Some where down the road... an RP community in Shroud of Avatar will be able to reflect back on Lord Andernut as one of the players who helped make that community possible.

4. Drowan

Drowan Avatar

I am going on record to say Lord Andernut is running an amazing service here. I was a day 1 Kickstarter Backer with an RF Knight pledge. Life has changed for me quite a bit and my gaming time just isn't going to be enough to justify the amount of money I spent on SotA. So I contacted Lord Andernut after reading this thread and he already had a customer in line for my Pledge.

I am happy my pledge is going to a new home and very impressed with Lord Andernut working as the middleman in all of this. You can trust him. I think the whole process took about 20 minutes!

I bought back in a low end pledge because no way am I missing getting back to Ultima. But I'll just have to crash at someone elses castle. :p

Thanks again to Lord Andernut and grats to the new owner of my Knightly Pad!

5. Vinden

Vinden Avatar

Thanks for your help - you walked me through every step - really appreciate you holding onto the account during the money transfer.

6. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

Just want to reiterate that Andernut is The Real Deal! He'll go the extra mile to help both seller and buyer, and does this without making a profit! Unlike others he he here only to help the community, not benefit off of the community!

There is really no need to buy with a premium from commercial entities when you have someone like Lord Andernut in your community!

Thanks again, Lord Andernut! Couldn't be happier about the service!!!!

7. Shadefox

Shadefox Avatar

Thank you for an amazing service, help, and I even got a free bump on purchased pledge due to you taking the time securing a better deal for me!
    In short, I can highly recomend Lord Andernut and his services to anyone!

Bodhbh Dearg and Sophi like this.
  8. Sophi

Sophi Avatar

So purchase and account merger all accomplished! :D

I want to say thank you again to Lord Andernut for this splendid service he is providing - thank you!

and to busy FireLotus and her busy 'crew' over at Portalarium for a flawless acct merger - thank you, thank you!

9. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

My pleasure - I always appreciate the feedback and that the service was worthwhile :)

10. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

In a positive coincidence my merger also went through now.

I had the assistance of Lord Andernut in several conversations and one exchange. Everything went smoothly and he is a pleasure to communicate with.

Highly appreciated.

Leos likes this.
  11. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Great - they had a huge-ish backlog but they seem to have worked their way through.

HailAvatar, Dormrat and Leostemplar like this.
  12. ggnomely

ggnomely Avatar

Lord Andernut makes the shady service of buying and selling accounts a pleasure, and not even that shady! I had my account with 15 minutes of payment and there were no issues

13. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

It was a real pleasure dealing with/through you, Lord Andernut! It was funny, in the morning FireLotus said several weeks, and in the afternoon I got an email that due to some extra help, they caught up and had completed my merge! ;)

Again all kudo's go to Lord Andernut, FireLotus and the supporting people at Portalarium!
    Such a relief to have a (support) team that cares, esp. when having dealt with the continuously decreasing quality for UO support (Some didn't even know what UO was at a point) in the last 10 yrs...

14. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

One person has an excess account, another is wanting to come in - connecting the dots helps everyone :)

My pleasure.

HailAvatar and Dormrat like this.
  15. Leafar

Leafar Avatar

Thanks for your assistance, much appreciated!

16. Omnicrom

Omnicrom Avatar

I would like to see how much for a lower tier RF. Or maybe a resonably priced RF Duke.

Thanks

17. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

You're welcome :)

HailAvatar and Dormrat like this.
  18. grnarrow

grnarrow Avatar

A big thank you to Lord Andernut for facilitating a transaction and generously sharing his time and expertise. He is a true asset to this community. And thanks to the Port staff working tirelessly to make these transfers happen.

Lord Andernut likes this.
  19. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

You're welcome - and Port Staff really are rockin the requests now :)

HailAvatar, Dormrat and Bodhbh Dearg like this.
  20. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

I gave him a tip when he handled a transfer with me ... I'm hoping everyone who's use him has. Huzzah to Lord Andernut!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.