Friday Stream Questions - November 20, 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wilfred, Nov 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

-
    Here are the questions from the Friday Stream, with timestamps for the answered questions.

Friday stream with Sannio and Atos! Chatting about the release and Q&A
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/809893196

----------

2:55 oremanger: !question
    Whos bright idea was it to include Ashen Hearthwood for the map frame recipe?
    - Elgarion answered about 00:29:15

4:10 Gyrocore: !question
    Would it be possible to implement a target reticle for current target? Sometimes it is difficult to clearly view your target when tanking multiple mobs.

4:01 and 4:42 Barugon_: !question
    Why does Blind do nothing against shadow creatures?
    - Chris answered about 00:30:35

5:42 nerfomancer:
    ?Can we get the rise shaft fixed please. Waiting since Nov last year. No spawns no deco and a block for a bridge. thx.?

00:15:20 - Sannio - Breach entrance is on Mistrender Eastern island in southwest along the shore

16:17 arkahempstrike: !Question
    Can you describe in detail what affects opportunity strike's damage? Weapon damage? Does skill level matter? Does stacking it increase damage?
    - Chris answered about 00:42:25

19:20 nerfomancer: !question
    Can we get the rise shaft dungeon piece fixed no spans no deco and a block for a bridge. Waiting since last Nov. last year. The first time i submitted the problem. thx

24:18 arkahempstrike: !Question
    can Distract get a specialization bonus (like a stun if used directly on a creature cuz ur throwing a rock) and can Camoflauge do something else? it's higher stealth than silent movement but that doesnt matter since you ccant move, and it makes a loud noise everyone can hear when you use it, but silent movment doesnt.

24:43 PifeSter: !question
    Salvaging the Xen bow will give a pattern if I understand the notes correctly. No idea why anyone would ever salvage it instead of upgrading it. But - if you added some small stats/effects to the pattern that would carry over to the bow it would be used on - you .....might....get someone to salvage it.
    - Elgarion answered about 00:54:50

26:32 JoeZhudarak: !question
    there are some artifacts like Daemon trident epic, eather orb(all type), quiver of jealously and others that cant be enchantable, can it be fixed please ?
    - Chris answered about 00:41:30

26:33 Bbanzai28: !question
    Can we make seasonal deco all placeable on POT?
    - Elgarion answered about 00:38:50

27:34 chaosshadowstorm: !question
    Would it be possible to make it so we can jusut right click on a piece of gear to repair it intead of draggin the repair kit over the item? QoL request

31:38 necronut: !question
    Stealth is broken by taking zero fall damage, and is also broken by any arrow fired as long as I'm a hostile target. Is this intended?

32:22 SeanPaxlair: !question
    On making the conversationalist, on fail I lost 10 each of wax and cresote, is the double loss of fuel intended? BTW 108 Carp skill
    - Elgarion answered about 01:04:10

32:42 4ddr0x: !question
    can we get a dev or mod or programmer who runs an AMD card/system (fairly new) to ensure everything works as well with AMD?

33:08 xrossfirebugseye: !question
    can we get dead bodies as deco items for our dungeons and towns
    - Chris answered about 00:37:00

33:30 trezir_pyle: !question
    who's the numbskull that forgot to clip the goose pet's wings? to prevent them from flying away.. :p
    - Chris answered about 00:36:25

34:49 Echondas: !Question
    How about adding some benefits to horse riding if using the 'riding outfit' gear?
    - Chris and Elgarion answered about 00:39:45

34:57 Rinaldi_the_green_guy:
    Thanks for dragon-spawn fix Sannio! Does the clockwork drop a black clockwork dragon head now?
    - Chris and Elgarion answered about 00:35:15

36:27 arkahempstrike:
    OH!!! Elgarion theres a bear called Polar Multilator thhat has glowing red eyes, can it drop a polar bear head with glowing red eyes too?
    36:59 CommunityoftheAvatar:
    I think I can knock that out Arkah :)

37:56 belladonna_rose: !question
    Can we possibly get a roasted turkey as deco. Maybe like the cornicopia that gives out stuff.

40:49 dartanobscuro: !question
    can we get a skill that lets us get on the horse faster?
    - Chris answered about 00:58:20

40:54 cabalaus: !question
    is it working as intended that Nightmares and Uniccorns do have tame rate same as lv 79 mob but they are same lv as destroyer?

43:19 BlaiseGarsenc: !question
    Do you take ideas for new emotes (esp dances)? or are they fairly rare to make new ones? Put the ideas on the forums?
    - Sannio and Chris answered about 00:50:35

44:01 thisrottenworld: !question
    Why does puncture stop working if i move behind cover? something only bleeds if it can reach me?

45:07 gevarre: !question
    I just purchased the $19 ep. 2 "early access" thing. How do I activate it? Nothing changed.
    47:11 CommunityoftheAvatar:
    @gevarre go to an EP2 location to see if you can enter, such as Spindelskog or Tanglemire. If you cannot enter, please put in a ticket at support@portalarium.com and we'll check your flag status.
    - Elgarion answered about 00:48:10

47:38 xeeofsilverdale: !question
    When will we see PVP queue system that was teased :)

48:42 AzazelReborn: !question
    Can we have a locked cursor or have true fullscreen ability. Currently the mouse cursor moves out of the game window and stops the character. This is a big issue when we are in deep combat?

49:07 shadowvice: !question
    Will we be able to stack weapons on weapons and shield on weapons for Deco purposes ... ie. ... crossed swords

49:36 AlleineDragonfyre: !question
    THANK YOU got the alcohol fx!!!!
    - Chris responded about 00:53:45

49:38 LilyByrd: !question
    Is it possible to have the recipe book be in alphabetical order for each section? I find it wastes a lot of time when I try to look up recipes because they are in the order that I acquired them

50:40 xeeofsilverdale: !question
    can we have the ability for converstaionalists to switch to agressive based on converstaion choices?

50:44 belladonna_rose: !question
    When will the other npc towns go into E2. The Pirate like one I am waiting on
    - Chris answered about 01:01:40

53:49 necronut: !question
    Please take a look at stealth. It needs a fix pass for taking zero fall damage and arrows automatically homing in on you. I really wanna be moon/subterfuge. I'm on bended knee in full beg posture.

58:16 4ddr0x: !question
    can we fix the mining gems meticulous exp? or is it working as intended by not giving exp?
    - Chris answered about 01:00:30

59:42 xeeofsilverdale: !question
    could we have some way to add more health for Cloth? With high level content and the likes it feels like we always have to move to heavy chest to get that 400hp+ so we dont get one shot.

1:00:09 tiina_onir: !question
    can we stay on the horse when we change sceans?

1:00:16 george_of_the_jungle_: !question
    Would it be possible to allow backslots to accept any type of pattern? as in wings pattern could be used for cloaks. backpack pattern used on wings... etc

1:00:27 Echondas: !Question
    Now that we have mounts -- will any NPCs be getting horses added to them? perhaps new ones also?
    - Chris answered about 01:04:55

1:00:46 Barugon_: !question
    Why not just drop the avatar off the horse like you do when clicking on a galleon on the overworld?

1:01:32 chaosshadowstorm: !question
    Do you guys have a strict schedule for next year? Or could we get a long month of more bug fixes and QoL improvements.
    - Chris answered about 01:06:10

1:03:20 xeeofsilverdale: !question
    can we get more NPC's for towns so that we can support future NPC's converstationalists for pots :)

01:05:06 barbrady2: !question
    can we add aether dragon eggs, rugs, and conversationalists?

01:07:29 John_Markus: !question
    Can we have a dog that can ride a donkey, and a cat that can ride a dog, and a chicken that can ride a cat ?

----------

Rentier, Luno, Anpu and 1 other person like this.
  2. oplek

oplek Avatar

That's gotta sting to realize they just blew their money to some degree. They've also indicated that Ep2 will likely become free at some point. The one thing this game trains you to do is wait, and you'll just get stuff.

That's... not a question.

Listening to his answer, it sounds like the 2021 vision will be pecking away at the 2020 vision.

The 2020 may have gone about as well as 2020, but it's the "vision" part that's important.

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.