Friday Stream Questions & Topics - April 9, 2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wilfred, Apr 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

-
    Here are the questions and topics from the April 9 Friday Stream, with timestamps.

Friday stream with Atos and Elgarion!
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/981554051

----------

8:54 dorkish: !question
    why do you have a full fish tank after lent? :)

10:38 Coswald_Dirthmire: !question
    After changes to Exceptional Items are implemented and all crafted items receive "full" durability regardless, will previously crafted non-exceptionals be given the +50 durability retroactively?
    - Elgarion answered about 00:37:40

11:20 AzazelReborn: !question
    When are you going to fix AFK, we are being logged off quicker than before. Can we please get a complete system in place?
    - Atos answered about 00:42:10
    43:16 Aaron_Pope: I am still being logged off at diff times seems to be tied to the att xp window
    44:12 DevilCult123: what you mean aaron, you get attenuated then afk and get logued out?
    45:28 Aaron_Pope: Yes @DevilCult123 thats what i mean

11:37 belladonna_rose: !question
    Havent asked in a while . How goes the terrain tool?

12:38 savedagrill: !question
    How does one obtain the GM potions for video content creation?
    - Atos and Elgarion answered about 00:44:15
    13:44 CommunityoftheAvatar: @SaveDaGrill here's the link about the GM potions, basically you PM me in the forums with the request:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...e-master-gm-potion-request-procedures.162395/
    savedagrill: @CommunityoftheAvatar got it thx
    44:36 CommunityoftheAvatar:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...e-master-gm-potion-request-procedures.162395/

13:23 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Will the attunement artifacts like the sun halberd and shard of night get components to salvage so we can be more flexible with builds for a magic tree?
    - Elgarion answered about 00:43:25

13:47 AzazelReborn: !question
    If you cast a 1hr buff and you enter several basement and dungeon that buff drops off after going through 4 basement or dungeon can you look into this please?
    - Atos answered about 00:50:55
    14:26 Echondas: @AzazelReborn that is a submitted bug if I recall
    51:36 Aaron_Pope: scenes changes can lose buffs too
    51:51 Oop_of_the_Vale: there's a submitted bug with buffs being recalced on scene change, specifically for str of earth 68040
    52:38 Echondas: 68888 and 68040 are 2 bugs about buff duration - FYI

- Atos started chatting about 00:15:55

16:11 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Will the large and huge wyverns in the Well of Aldur be tameable soon?
    - Atos answered about 00:48:30

16:59 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Please give the wyverns an attack speed buff, there is a massive gap between when they do and don't attack.
    - Atos answered about 00:51:50, more about 00:52:45
    53:14 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: pets move very slow since the combat speed reduction, especially summons
    53:23 thesometimeslurker: They aren't. They just sit there for a few seconds after each attack
    - Atos responded about 00:53:25
    53:52 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: I outpace my summon air elemental constantly, but I am a very fast runner
    54:27 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: Thanks for checking.

17:35 Aleksander_SOTA: !question
    think we can have someday usable rowboats we can use for fishing around lakes / islands ? :)

17:42 AzazelReborn: !question
    Can we get duration and detail stats on the bard skills icon below your character please?

18:23 waldo_ptolomy: !question
    Wny is cooking and other skills limited to 50% critical success?

- About 00:18:50, Atos talked about the improvements and changes in the upcoming live build

18:54 GwendolynObscuro: !question
    When exceptional crafting is changed to give higher durability effectiveness instead of higher durability will existing non-exceptionals be modified and given the extra 50 durability or will this only be on future crafted non-exceptionals?

20:09 GwendolynObscuro: !question
    Does taming spec do anything for the frenzy skill? It doesn't say it does but only pet heal and pet rez actually say they are affected by spec and I know it affects at least a couple other skills.

20:37 ElwynMoon: !question
    Elgarion did you get to look at the leather-from-scrap recipe? 2 hides make 2 leather but 1 hide and scrap makes only 1 leather
    - Elgarion answered about 00:50:30

20:57 xrossfirebugseye: !question
    on our Lot Deeds screen can we get an option to bind to one of the lots for the recall scroll
    - Elgarion answered about 00:52:05

21:04 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Any thoughts on making taming more competitive in PVP? pets move really slow since the half speed went in and pets already were low tier for pvp

- About 00:21:45, Atos introduced himself

21:59 VesperSorta: !question
    Is casting torpid on mobs to get extra Bard damage a bug?

21:59 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    What is your vision for the future of the ransom system?
    - Elgarion and Atos answered about 00:54:35

22:33 Radicus2k: !question
    Any work on VR in QA to walk around?
    - Atos answered about 00:58:05

22:39 ysoldonchat: !question
    Are you already releasing the Salvage changes?

- About 00:23:40, Atos talked about new improvements that will be in the upcoming release, more about 00:27:05

23:57 Dysis: !question
    can we pls get our first seasonal tamable pet? The Death Bunny would be a great pet:)
    - Atos answered about 01:09:45

- About 00:24:35, Atos asked for player opinions on whether everyone likes the current game icons or would like to see them improved

24:54 AzazelReborn: !question
    Elgarion you introduced the common vrul’s heart, are you sure we can make a common warlock chain?

26:46 Dysis: !question
    Any update on the arrival date of the destroyer croc?

26:46 lordjjoliver: !question
    could we get crafting tables or a crafting chest that holds all materials so we don't have to grab individual items when crafting? it would be bloody amazing.

28:11 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    What's the average frame rate for players with high-end gaming machines?
    - Atos answered about 00:59:45
    1:00:46 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos:Thanks for checking. I think publishing some FPS metrics will be good for PR.
    1:04:20 cresumplays: !question
    is that for a clock gpu or stock ??

29:44 waldo_ptolomy: !question
    have the problems with 20 and 30 series Nvidia video cards had any progress with performance problems? My new computer I am building next week will have a 3070?

29:49 keymanofsor: !question
    Can lists of recipes be color coded so we know which we've learned and which we haven't learned?
    46:37 keymanofsor: !question
    Can lists of recipes, for example on a vendor, be color coded to show the ones we know and the ones we don't?

30:01 cathy888: !question
    Any idea if we are getting vendor search and if so when?

- About 00:30:45, Elgarion talked about the salvage improvements he is working on.

30:56 cresumplays: !question
    Y IS SOTA USING 80% OF MY CPU MAKING IT TO HOT
    - Atos answered about 01:11:30

32:22 cathy888: !question
    Can we get the option to form Alliances? If so can we get a Alliance Chat too?

34:04 cathy888: !question
    when will we be able to enchant the Ringmaster Vest?
    - Elgarion answered about 00:58:40
    34:21 DevilCult123: I supose to have fixed that for r89 cathy
    34:33 DevilCult123: ill check on qa
    34:52 cathy888: Ok thank you @devilcult
    53:03 DevilCult123: cathy i just checked QA and my change didnt go in, ill do it again
    53:10 DevilCult123: for the ringmaster vest

35:25 Vik_Kannon: !question
    Can loot bundles get a loot once over.. Seems most of blue bundles are grey loot..
    - Atos and Elgarion answered about 01:12:40

- About 00:35:20, Atos talked about and toured Beran's Reach

35:55 AlleineDragonfyre: !question
    What is your official policy and plan of action regarding in-game harassment?

- About 00:36:10, Atos talked about the upcoming bonux XP weekend, and adding extra XP on the QA server

38:13 xrossfirebugseye: !question
    Elgarion, when do we see more single spawn spawners like the T15 lich spawner
    - Elgarion answered about 01:14:15

39:09 puddlefoot21: !question
    how can I find where specific scenes are? I'd love to fish in Bunker C but...

40:20 cresumplays: !question
    IF YOU TURN OFF THE SOUNDS AND BACK ON THE SOUNDS DONT WORK AT ALL
    - Atos and Elgarion responded about 00:41:25
    43:39 cresumplays: !question
    ALL MY SOUND IS UP BUT IT NOT WORKING
    44:19 Echondas: @cresumplays check your volume mixer in Windows
    45:16 cresumplays: !question
    TURN IT ALL DOWN THEN BACK UP DONT WORK 4 ME
    46:04 Echondas: @cresumplays right click the sound icon in Windows, pick volume mixer - make sure the levels for Shroud aren't low or muted
    46:33 cresumplays: THE MIXER IS UP
    46:55 Echondas: @cresumplays weird, try quitting the game and reloading it
    47:28 cresumplays: I JUST LOG IN TO IT

41:21 belladonna_rose: !question
    Any news from Ravalox when he is gonna be working on the dungeon stuff. Please.
    - Atos answered about 01:13:25

41:42 Agent_Chronicles: !question
    Are tea going back to their regular price? Currently not even worth buying the seeds and water costs..
    - Elgarion answered about 01:08:20
    1:10:14 Agent_Chronicles: !question
    The main problem, is that players don't really buy enough.. So no need to buy a lot of land. Could support it with 2 or 3 pieces of land.This is regarding tea and the sorts.
    1:10:26 Aaron_Pope: @shroudoftheavatar please give us enough time to get our planted investments back out before vendor price changes go into live.

41:53 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    What is the relationship between a dungeon totem level and a scene or monster tier?

42:58 AlleineDragonfyre: !question
    Erandoom Drakkenbane has composed the Immortal City theme song. Will you be making it possible for us to use music we want in POTs?

44:58 effinarcher: !question: Will we be able to masterwork necklaces and rings?

46:09 vulcanjedi: !question
    can you make ep2 open on QA?

46:17 tiina_onir: !question
    when is devilcult going to be tagged as a dev in discord?
    - Atos answered about 01:15:20

49:05 AzazelReborn: !question
    When are you going to make the feature change documents for players to see what is changing in the game?
    - Atos answered about 00:49:15

50:36 xrossfirebugseye: !question
    Can we get a village size glass store front, open floor plan, house.

51:40 dwwp: !question
    why remove useful feature like showing which vendors have new stock? that is a step backwards and makes shopping worse

54:23 ysoldonchat: !question
    Any change you will change the cookie dough recipe? With the amount of ingredients that's needed, it should yield 10 dough!
    56:54 ysoldonchat: !question
    I meant pie dough :)
    - Elgarion answered about 01:12:10

54:42 Agent_Chronicles: !question
    Since bards need to hae their instruments out, can we have instruments that we can wear on weapons slots..

56:08 bridgetroil: !question
    can we have instruments that actually impact our bard skills if we have to use them?

56:26 xeeofsilverdale: !question
    when we take damage we have chance to lose durability. does self harm spells cost us durability?

59:13 Michael_DragonBreath: !question
    will envy bow be made upgradeable?

1:00:03 thesometimeslurker: !question
    May we see the greater daemon pet?

1:00:58 redhammers: !question
    wondering if it might be possible to have teared sieges, give players a choice, easy, hard, and super hard types. Loots would depend on level, the current level being hard :)

1:03:30 AzazelReborn: !question
    Can we please get Cabalist and Satyr dungeon rooms please?

1:04:53 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Were the changes to the lesser daemon pet put in?

1:05:36 margaritte_ocx: !question
    can we get a shephard's crook pattern, pretty please?

1:05:54 Glepo_One: !question
    what is adv xp attenuation limit going to be on tomorrows 2x xp event?

1:08:26 cresumplays: !question
    can we have a weed seed please lol

1:10:24 AzazelReborn: !question
    Can we get an update to agriculture to highlight unwatered crops and unseeded crops to brighten up so players can see what has been water and seeded better. When you have a large farm it's difficult to see things and an update would be nice.

1:12:09 Merrik_Dragon: !question
    you said all animal types would get a destroyer level version... so where is my squirrel of doom?

1:13:28 bridgetroil: !question
    can you make it so we can break our deeds into 2 of the next level down <same attributes> It is impossible to find people to trade with

1:13:31 Serpentwyne: !question
    maybe give blue loot bundles for subs

1:15:21 margaritte_ocx: !question
    When does Elgarion get a raise, cause he's awesome <3

1:15:44 Mondravis: !question
    can we get taming necklace enchantable?

1:15:51 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Do all devs have their own in lore NPC somewhere in the game?

1:16:02 jDredd_GG: !question
    speaking of pets. can you please review the AI for the wyvern pet? for a high tier pet its attack is extremely slow making it pretty worthless for combat.

1:16:17 furrfoot: !question
    that tux pattern wont apply still?

- About 01:16:35, Elgarion talked about in game events, and posted the links below
    1:16:47 CommunityoftheAvatar: UPCOMING EVENTS |
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=35475
    | Got an event you'd like to share with the community? Looking for an event to attend? Well check out the upcoming events page to learn what's going on with the community in the world of New Britannia!
    1:18:16 CommunityoftheAvatar:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...rd-build-killing-razorback-destroyers.168018/
    1:20:14 CommunityoftheAvatar:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...g-in-blood-bay-pvp-fishing-tournament.168014/
    1:21:10 CommunityoftheAvatar:
    https://calendar.google.com/calenda...WdrMTZqcmNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
    1:21:16 CommunityoftheAvatar:
    https://teamup.com/ks2asuhxjkowribgni

1:18:17 Serpentwyne: !question
    think that the crafting table animations will ever show what you're making ie: if making deco it'll show a generic deco or wep etc a wep

----------

Elgarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.