Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Game still crashes

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by Ithor, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithor

Ithor Avatar

I have not been able to play this game now for 6 or 7 months it is crashing on start up please do find a fix for it

High Baron O`Sullivan likes this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for the continued posting. We are working with Unity to resolve the crashing issues which are our highest priority. Your case has appeared to be a continued unique recurring case. I'm going to forward this issue directly to support for us to better address this issue with you directly.

3. Ithor

Ithor Avatar

thank you I am thinking it could have something to do with being so far from the sever (in Australia)

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We have a suspicion about the cause of this issue being related to registry bloat. If you could try (yet again) once the next Live client is released, and report back to us. There will still be some crashy elements, but you ought to be able to get into the game. :) If R32 does not fix the issue for you, please let me know, and we'll continue to work to find a proper fix for your case.

5. Andel Rho

Andel Rho Avatar

If I remember correctly I'm experiencing VERY similar crashing problems. Unsure how to proceed other than waiting for R32...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.