Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Getting Duplicate Key Stones from East Longfall Wetlands

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Magnus Zarwaddim, Dec 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

NOTE: Not similar to this Bug Report, which is based on the same quest.

12/17/2017 ~11:00 p.m.
    Title: East Longfall Key Stones
    Reproduction Rate:100% (5/5) - not including the set for the quest.
    Blocker for these Quests? NO
    Details:
    I am unsure whether this is intended.

I found the three key stone swords in East Longfall. I was in a group, and we all collected them. One of the members opened the sarcophagus after placing the three swords on the pedestals. I could not do anything, so I changed to Multiplayer Mode.

When I got there, the swords were still in the pedestals. I right-clicked them and I saw an option to "Take". I took all three. Now I notice I have two of each.

I close out the game client to reload and try again, but switch to Friends Mode before entering the game. When I enter in Friends Mode, I see the pedestals are empty. I go ahead and place the key stone swords, the sarcophagus pops up, the wraiths appear, I kill them and collect loot, including the Honesty Banner. I also collect another set of key stone swords by right-clicking the pedestals and selecting the option to "Take".

Long story short, I did this a few more times. I currently have five sets of each sword.

Is that right? Sounds like it should not be.

Note that I tried closing out the game client a few times and re-logging into either mode to see if I could complete the quest again. I could not. Each time the swords were on the pedestals.

Steps to Reproduce:

See above. Let me know if more details are needed.

SPECS:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor AMD FX(tm)-9590 Eight-Core Processor, 4786 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
    Page File Space 4.75 GB

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.