Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ghost corpses are hard to see.

Discussion in 'Release 69 Feedback Forum' started by Ingvar Harrigrata, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ingvar Harrigrata

Ingvar Harrigrata Avatar

When activated Night Vision is very difficult to distinguish the corpses of Ghosts. Is it possible to make the corpses of Ghosts more explicite and contrast?
    You can also see in the screenshots bug with drawing stairs in Elysium Mines.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Ghost corpse is a hard one to get the mind around. Wouldn't the ghosts corpse be located where its body was put to rest? Do ghosts have corpses? From my travels, I agree with you, finding the re-killed ghost is pretty much impossible visually, even when in normal or regular lighted conditions.

3. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

It can be difficult to see some corpses as you have shown.
    Also, it can very difficult to find the "sweet spot" that you must click in order to loot a corpse (for the large watchers in mysterious swamp, you have to find a tiny sweet spot that is about 5% of the corpse area).

I suggest that, in addition to looting corpses by clicking on the body, also have one or both of the following:
    1) Ability to loot corpses by clicking on the name of the corpse [I suggested this a long time ago & Darkstar acknowledged the suggestion on a livestream, but apparently the issue was not pursued].
    2) Have an assigned hot-key that loots all corpses within range.

Vano31415 and Jaesun like this.
  4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

3) Have a summoned Imp collect it all as you go.

5. Bryce Pallaton

Bryce Pallaton Avatar

4) Have a corpse be looted automatically as soon as it is created. Actually, why even have a corpse at all? Just kill-> loot. No need for the middle man.

Once upon a time (AIUI), you could kill something then limit its respawn rate by leaving the corpse unlooted. Since this is no longer true, and looting corpses has various issues, and since parties now default to rolling on loot of any value > 0, just automatically loot a killed monster to either the designated looter or whoever won the roll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.