1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Ghosts of Players in Scenes

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Traveller13, Jul 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I've recently spent time in the Elysium Mine gathering silver and XP's for master working. I encountered the ghosts there, wondering where they came from. I then noticed player skeletons scattered about, which gave me an idea. The idea being to have ghosts spawn in a scene for each player skeleton in the scene. They will keep spawning while the player skeleton remains in the scene.

Spawn location: Basic design, some designated location in the quadrant/sector of the scene in which the skeleton is located. Advanced design, spawn at the skeleton.

Toughness: Base design, toughness based on level of scene. Advanced design, toughness based on strength of the character.

Combat: Base design, ghosts bark out "OOOoooOOO" during combat. Advanced design, ghost of a player goes all John McEnroe on the player, barking out, "You idiot!", "You moron!", "You incompetent jerk!", while combating the player.

Cordelayne likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there was code for something similar (zombies spawning from players who die of plague while in the zone) when there was zombie plague, but it may have rotted by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.