Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

glyphs in the hotbar

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Hermetic, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermetic

Hermetic Avatar

Is the hotbar acting differently in this release? I mean how glyphs appear in non-locked spots.
    Didn't glyphs used to pop-up in random spots in the bar? Now it seems that it fills the first non-locked spot on the left and then fills empty spots to the right, if the left spots remain filled and aren't used.

( I tried turning 'auto attack' off to see if that changed anything. It didn't. )

This isn't good if one has specific types of glyphs stacked in each position. The glyphs in the left positions will always appear before right positions. If one wants to use a skill in a position on the right they will have to wait for all the left positions to get filled first.

In combat that lasts for more than a couple seconds I find I am only using the first 1 or 2 non-locked spots on the left as they pop-up because I don't want to wait for those positions to all get filled so that eventually some glyphs will start appearing in spots on the right.

Is this meant to be like this or is this a bug? Is this just acting like this with me?

I think it is much better that glyphs pop-up in random positions.

I don't want to have to lock a lot of glyphs just so I don't have to deal with this linear behavior of glyphs showing up in the hot-bar.

2. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

Hi @Hermetic.

For what i know the glyph bar always filled from left to right, since the first time i tried random deck combat. The only thing that modified that behavior whas the option to assing certain glyphs to preferred slots... if that glyph is deemed to show, it will show in its preferred spot (assuming its empty).

If all your preferred slots are filled, the bar will start filling up from left to right. that's how it always worked.

3. Hermetic

Hermetic Avatar

Thanks for that explanation.

I guess I will have to try juggling and locking certain glyphs to try and get things to work in a good way for me.

I hope they will consider having random spots get filled rather than the left to right way.

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.