Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Going to blood river brings me back to the beginner tutorial.

Discussion in 'Release 27 Dev+' started by Link_of_Hyrule, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule Avatar

So I went to blood river to try and get some wood and I appeared in the tutorial scene all the NPCs told me to get a sword off the rack that I couldn't find and there was no way to leave. Fortunately, I had a recall scroll so I was able to escape. It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if I could have found the sword rack to exit the scene.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is part of a new design to allow players to go and begin what will be the other questlines. The intent is for players who had not started on that scene to be able to initiate the questline for Love/Courage/Truth. The bug regarding being locked in a scene due to missing weapons is known and will be resolved asap.

Thanks for reporting!

Link_of_Hyrule likes this.
  3. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Actually there is no requirement to get the tutorial sword in Blood River, however you will need to deal with the demands of the two NPCs in that scene before you can leave. This is by design because you need the items they have to start the Path of Truth quest line.

Solace Bridge does require the tutorial sword to get through the gate and that will be fixed in today's QA build for the non-tutorial scene.

(Edit: I was wrong, we found where the NPC was requiring the swords to proceed and it'll be fixed in the next patch)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

@Link_of_Hyrule The issues have been found and are being addressed. They should be seen as working in an upcoming patch. Thanks for reporting.

Link_of_Hyrule likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.