1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Gold/ Crown prizes for Leader Boards

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Elrond, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

We have the leaderboards up and running for a while now ..i think it would be great to add some daily prizes there ... a claim button on the right , for the winners ,shouldnt be too difficult to add and will definetly create competition which we sorely need .

You could award first place with 100k gold or 500 crowns , second place 70k gold and third place 30k gold . 200k /day its 6 mil gold a month wouldnt affect the economy and would be a great way to incentivise people to play daily .

You could add prizes to most pvp kills for that day , most pve kills for that day , most fish caught , so on .... day resets and new prizes added ....

And why not... expand to monthly prizes ...

FrostII likes this.
  2. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

Great revenue for the guy with the most alts, best bots...

I don't think you thought this one through lol

Good general idea though

Would def have to think about how to do it so you can't exploit

3. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Exploit what ? how ?

Anyone willing to sit in a basement 10h /day killing his alts for 100k gold ..deserves it and more ... theres much easier ways to get that gold then that ....also if you do it too many times youll be noticed..those alts need to flag for pvp...then its just a matter of matching the leader board name with a row location and a basement .... and pay him a visit :) ...but i think with the pvp queue coming up, this small incentive will be great for pvp players .

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    FrostII likes this.
  4. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

Most PVP kills - wouldn't take near 10 hours to beat the numbers of best legit pvper for the day It's showin 62 current as top for today

Most PVE kills - Legit player BillyBot2020 who has been grinding for 24 hours straight today without taking a break

Most Fish caught - Also legit player BassMaster2020 who is fishing 24 hours straight without taking a break

5. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

So name yourself Rook2055 and try to beat em to the punch , its suppose to encourage competition .. otherwise if you feel something is suspicious report it to Chris .... i dont play the game like that ..is that how you play it ? you open the leaderboard and see everyone as a bot ?

FrostII likes this.
  6. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

I don't really look at the leaderboards much. They're not accurate o_O

What you mentioned so far does not promote competition, it promotes cheating / exploiting.

Like I said

You could do something like you suggest

But it would have to be done in another way other than most XX over the period of a day

I don't know what your main goal of this is.

To get people loggin in - there's plenty of ways to do that

The competition part - compete for what?

If it's PVP that's what battlegrounds etc are for

Compete for random fun - plenty you can do there as well

Edit - also what is this upcoming pvp queue

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.