Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Good things I see (so far) in #34

Discussion in 'Release 34 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Celthon, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

Being able to dodge an archer and not seeing CRIT, CRIT, CRIT, DEAD from a MOB at the same level as 3 fighters you just took on Solo.

Seemed a lot more manageable in QA

moko likes this.
  2. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

Thankful for the expanded Mail Delivery Quests, and the Outlander Tracking Program...300g for visiting Town Crier will help many (200g for Mail Delivery and 100g for 1st Visit).

moko likes this.
  3. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Nothing but awesomeness in R34. I have a GTX980 and a 32gig/sec M.2 Samsung Pro drive and I thought the game already performed really well but man, it looked absolutely stunning when I got into it with obviously better fps.

I was already zoning in ~10 seconds and that felt faster and smoother.

I run 2 clients at one time in near 1080P as well as usually streaming one of them to twich at the top graphics and in R33 the GTX980 would spin pretty hard. I dont think I heard it kick on last night doing the same thing.

Great patch!

Tahru likes this.
  4. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

May or may not be new: I found that the Elf Mage in Superstition Canyon Control Point laughs gleefully when he/she kills me. Nice touch.

I really like the animation connected to the "Dig-In" Shield Combat Glyph...reminds me a bit of the movie The 300.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  5. moko

moko Avatar

+1
    +1

And I actually like the new mob respawn rate, now I just need to find the perfect food to get my focus regeneration up for it... :D

Also, I think the live release plays a lot better than the last QA build I tried. And I like that I can open containers again without it feeling like a chore! I love the new deco items, especially the heads!

EDIT: I like the new spawn rate for formerly scarce wild life spots, in the mines it is a bit much...

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  6. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Love the post idea, thanks for kicking this one off!

Celthon and majoria70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.