Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Graff Gem Minds...what happened?

Discussion in 'Release 16 Feedback' started by Teden4613, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teden4613

Teden4613 Avatar

In R15 the Graff Gem Mines were a good mixture of mobs and reward including Cave Wrasses that defended iron and copper deposits and of course a hidden room or two. In R16 all the iron and copper veins are gone and the Cave Wrasses are lonely creatures that defend...well nothing. In R15 the Rift took you to the Graff Gem Mines and now it is a bit of a hike to get there in R16. I am not complaining about the walk, but the reward once you get there is far less.
    I for one would like to see the copper and iron veins put back in the heart of the mines. And if the mobs want to re-spawn, I'd be fine with that. I love a good surprise while gathering. (Losing the copper and iron was a bad surprise.)

Thank you

Lord Teden McDurmett

Lord Baldrith, Net, FrostII and 3 others like this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

LOL and yes it is a 'mine' after all. One thing you expect to be able to do in a 'mine' is mine for ore, minerals, and gems also.:)

Lord Baldrith and Duke Olahorand like this.
  3. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

There is already a registered bug regarding the loss of the ore nodes in Graff and Spectral mines.

Lord Baldrith, FrostII and majoria70 like this.
  4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

And a Dev reply that the nodes are gone :-( for now

Net, FrostII and majoria70 like this.
  5. Logain

Logain Avatar

Got a link, I can't seem to spot it? :( Thanks in advance!

Net and FrostII like this.
  6. Net

Net Avatar

Oh, I am so dissapointed with this thread, it is just typo and here I was all excited about the Mystic Graff Gems having minds of their own... I have not seen intelligent gems in a while:/

majoria70, Kara Brae and Arianna like this.
  7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

LOL I totally missed the typo in the title Net. I was just thinking that so far the mine type places in the game have not been that rich in ore or minerals as I felt a mine should be, but where else are any resources all that rich or plentiful, they are all very rare. For me the Trees are the easiest to find. I didn't expect all resources to be rare. Why does everything have to be rare anyway, I know to balance, but that is irriitating some times. In wow I don't recall there being a limit on how much ore you could get or any other game for that matter. If you just wanted to mine or get resources all damn day you could do that to your hearts content. So just sayin and most people wouldn't do that anyway. I never did, but some days that's what I'd go on the game for, was to get ore. It was the competition from other players that kept me from having as much ore as I wanted.;)

Arianna and Net like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.