Grand Tour Release 52

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by malakhi, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Sieges are based on having a devotional in the town. They happen depending on the phase of an astronomical object, which could be as little as once every two hours, or nearly 20 hours, depending on which one. POTs are worse, because they can have more than one devotional.

If you are low enough level, it will let you skip the siege. If you aren't low enough, you should be able to just run through, especially Etceter. Other sieges have routes where you encounter no aggro at all, though you have to learn how to get to them. In Forest Siege,
    turn around and there's a break in side wall near the entrance. Go up that and you can go around the entire scene safely.
    You can also avoid them if you learn which nearby POTs have connections.

Duke Olahorand likes this.
  2. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Why are you walking? All the towns are Moongate towns... Moongates bypass sieges.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. redfish

redfish Avatar

Yea, the tour guide even tells you this :>

4. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Because often it is faster than waiting while the rift points the wrong way. In this case, to Blood River, Solace Bridge, and Highvale. It's always disheartening when I need to go to Drachvald, look at my rift clock, and see that it happened 5-10 minutes ago. Hardly anyone ever goes there except to the mines, so teleports are out, which means either go around to the pass or make a clever sneak through Blood Bay.

5. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

I got trapped in one of the starter scenes without moongate after jumping through one. So I tried to speed up. Remember, most of my short enough free time is not consumed by gaming, but by working on game localization.

6. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

That wasn't a bug. However, having it dump you at that place in the zone ain't quite right. Maybe you should walk around a bit, you might learn something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.