Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Grass Removers are not removing grass 65331

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Scraps MacMutt, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scraps MacMutt

Scraps MacMutt Avatar

07/12/2019 00:27
    Title: Grass removers are not removing grass
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: The 32 x 32 Grass and Tree removers I placed in my PoT earlier today were removing grass along a contiguous section, but when I logged in later there were huge gaps where the grass wasn't being removed. I've tried re-logging and restarting the client but nothing helps. There are still huge sections of grass under the grass removers. They have one job! Why are these things so buggy? Look at the images below to see the grass being displayed right under the grass removers.
    Steps to Reproduce: Place 32 x 32 grass removers end to end (note: I actually overlapped them slightly because some grass was still appearing between them if they were adjacent) then re-log.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 32679
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X GPU RAM: 12121
    SotA.Win.64.1008.Date.07.10.19
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/The Highlands
    Area Display Name: The Highlands
    Loc: (18.3, 36.0, -122.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFRoZSBIaWdobGFuZHN8KDE4LjI3NiwgMzYuMDAyLCAtMTIyLjczNCl8KDAsIC0wLjk4MywgMCwgMC4xODQpfDIxMC45MDg3fDE4LjQxNTc3fDEzLjY5MjQ1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I noticed this as well in a few spots.

Scraps MacMutt likes this.
  3. Scraps MacMutt

Scraps MacMutt Avatar

What's really frustrating is that these things are so incredibly buggy that I had to place one then re-log to make sure no grass was reappearing, then place the next one, check again, etc., until I had the whole field cleared, so imagine my horror when I logged back in later today only to see all of my efforts had gone for naught!

In the past, I've had to stack so many of these things on top of each other just to get rid of ONE small patch of grass. It's ridiculous. They are so buggy.

Barugon likes this.
  4. Scraps MacMutt

Scraps MacMutt Avatar

As before with these buggy things, the only workaround I've found so far is double stacking the grass removers in an overlapping row. This is incredibly wasteful of course and also doubles against the deco count for my PoT but at least it seems to consistently get rid of the grass I want removed.

Jaesun likes this.
  5. Vas Corp Por

Vas Corp Por Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.