Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Great progress and some thoughts on easy fixes!

Discussion in 'Release 37 Feedback Forum' started by Skyo, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyo

Skyo Avatar

• Currently when you lock down the right mouse button to look around when you are in "mouse mode" the cursor reappears and its uber annoying.
    • Load screens are awesome, but it would be amazing if you could still access skill menu or deck builder / chat while the next screen was loading. Is this possible?
    • The LOOT SCREEN IS WAY TO SLOW THIS RELEASE, MAJOR LAG TIME HERE.
    • multiplayer is now way more fun to play because others are playing! Great work with the rework on mechanics here to inspire others to try it out!
    • Elads lighthouse entrance from Central Brittany looks way nicer now.

Lord Ravnos likes this.
  2. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

I use the "hold tab for mouse" to bring my cursor up... Sometimes it gets confusing because the curor also comes ON when you open a loot window, and sometimes it gets out of sync and goes away after you opened the loot window... It took me a lot of practice to figure out what to do to fix it... Usually closing all my unpinned windows and tabbing once fixed it, until it happens again...

My load screens are actually slower, more pausing at different points...

I noticed all the openings to be a bit laggy, more "network warnings"...

Still playing in SPO, wondering why I'm not being Loved... I spend all my gold, I just passed level 40, I feel like I've been lagging since persistence... Ain't got no exp, most of my skills are locked to build exp... It's really slow going over here in SPO... I get killed in 4 skull zones...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    FrostII likes this.
  3. TarrNokk

TarrNokk Avatar

I am level 82 by now and still go to 4 skull zones and have to watch not getting killed. I would say 3 skull fits better for your alvl. You can lock your high skills (> 75) as they consume the most part of your xp pool.

SmokerKGB likes this.
  4. Baratan

Baratan Avatar

I'm finding that the cursor appears when it feels like it. Maybe it's being called into existence by something that's experiencing a significant delay? It's kind of annoying to have to suddenly hide it when it appeared on its own.

5. Skyo

Skyo Avatar

@Attenwood maybe these are bugs? should this be moved?

6. cyathome

cyathome Avatar

Leaving the chat box up while in a loading screen would be great... being able to use the chat box while loading would be even better. I believe this was suggested during the telethon and the response was "it's doable'. I hope they actually do it.

FrostII and Baratan like this.
  7. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

I definitely have the RMB look issue, it's been reported as a bug as well, at least in R36, should/maybe be reported again in R37?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.