Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Green freshwater Cod.. bug or actually intended?

Discussion in 'Release 59 Feedback' started by Steevodeevo, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

There IS a freshwater Cod and it is...Green
    [​IMG]
    Am I wrong posting bugs onj this or is the salt water Cod the same beast and this IS therefore a bug?

2. Peabo

Peabo Avatar

Did you catch this in fresh or salt water? I caught this same type of fish in Serpents watch lake which is some of the freshest water in all of Novia.

3. bugmaster77

bugmaster77 Avatar

I caught trout in the ocean. Turns out, in parts of the world, there ARE Sea trout.

I guess trout, bass and cod all have both fresh and salt water versions, in both real life AND Shroud. Considering the global audience of this game, having those three fish (with non-water type specific names) in both areas actually makes sense.

4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

None of the fish are being caught where they should be. Its been this way since the first day of the release. Fresh water fish are ALL OVER the place...even in fetid water. I have yet to see a fetid fish. They have grouped the fish as common, uncommon and rare. Well i have caught all the common, all the uncommon but the serrated salmon and have yet to see any of the rare cause they are Sooooo rare no one has seen one yet. Or at least not mentioning it. LOL.
    I have all the bait but earthworms, drudge leech and blood leech...ohh and tiny squid. I been trying to get all the bait so i can get the info off them....but havent gotten those last 4 yet. And i catch better with red worms than anything else...so who knows. I keep telling myself its still a work in progress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.