Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Grigor Quest @ Storms Reach / Understorm Gold Mine

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by ricmadeira, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricmadeira

ricmadeira Avatar

I entered Understorm Gold Mine through Longfall Woods and so I did not get to meet the NPC Grigor first. At some point I picked up a piece of evidence (I believe it was the message on a table inside the "War Room") that Grigor wants and an entry appeared in my journal telling me to come back to where I "first met Grigor"(!) to give him the evidence.

I eventually came out of the Mine and into Storms Reach, where I had never been before, and I finally met Grigor for the first time. I didn't get a prompt to deliver him the evidence during our conversation, but I did get a new quest to go inside the mine and look for information. At this point things were already broken: my journal listed the quest twice: one entry said to bring Grigor the information, an a different entry said to meet Grigor inside the mine to look for evidence.

After exploring Storms Reach for a few minutes I talked to Grigor again. This time I was able to tell him about the evidence I found on the War Room table. This cleared the "come back to Grigor" entry from journal, but I was still stuck with the "meet Grigor inside the mine to look for evidence" entry. The quest item I had (the note from the war room table) was not cleared from my inventory.

I went back to the mine to try and do the quest a second time and clear it from my journal. This time I found a "Secret Note" as loot in some elf I killed. This triggered yet another journal entry, saying to bring the Secret Note back to Grigor.

I returned to Grigor but since he considers that the quest is finished there's no way to give him more evidence. So I am now stuck with not one but two different journal entries that I am unable to complete/clear: 1) Search for Evidence in War Room, 2)Bring Secret Note to Grigor. :(

09/01/2018 23:07
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16244
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.825.Date.08.31.18
    Area: Novia_R6_City_StormsReach
    Area Display Name: Storms Reach
    Loc: (-181.7, 49.2, 468.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9TdG9ybXNSZWFjaHx8KC0xODEuNjU5LCA0OS4yMjEsIDQ2OC4xMjUpfCgwLCAtMC45ODEsIDAsIDAuMTkzKXwyMjMuMzMyNnwyNS4zNDM3M3wxLjk2NDI3OA==

Jaesun likes this.
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #61703

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.