Grinding XP and gold at 84... where to go ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caillou73, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

You "could" get 1 mil exp and hour with the exact setup of skills that allow you to kill the monkies solo, all three rooms, every 7 minutes ,including respawn. So since respawn is 2 minutes that means you have 5 minutes in which you have to kill 1 then, 2 then, 3 Monkies. This is only achievable with the right skills, right buffs, . . . . . (((( if my number are off a few so be it the general idea is three deal with it))))

The OP makes is clear that there IS an end game and there are many players who are reaching it, M A N Y.

Now add in Decay which is going to be changed but still be a pain to the middle of the bell curve player which is the core of the game, and they system as a whole is a failure.

You can listen to whoever you want but there is a template / skill set / buff set that works in different areas. With some skill sets at 70 you are overpowered and at 90 you are weak.

Snikorts likes this.
  2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I am asking a question, if you do adventure exp only, can you get about a mil? Sorry, when I read it now I can see why the hate in the response, not my intention. I am seeing a few zones now that can get about 1 mil an hour adventure exp. There have been changes to ulfiem since I have been there last, I heard there are high level humans there now and those reapers. Dragon can net about 500k adventure exp and 100 k producer in an hour.

High Baron O`Sullivan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.