Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Growth Rate in Greenhouse Rowhouse

Discussion in 'Release 36 Bug Forum' started by Leeyds, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leeyds

Leeyds Avatar

1. Title: Growth rates in greenhouse rowhouse
    2. Reproduction Rate: consistent problem
    3. Details: It appears that a co-owner of a Greenhouse Rowhouse, does not get the same growth rate for planting in the same greenhouse space. I have an Ornate Greenhouse Rowhouse in Owl's Head, and the plants that my co-owner has planted in the green house are not growing.

Question: Is this supposed to be the way these greenhouses work, or is this a bug?

2. Leeyds

Leeyds Avatar

===========================

Just wanted to update that the plants my co-owner planted last Friday in the Rowhouse Greenhouse have not grown in any way since they were planted last Friday.

I am still hoping to get a response about co-owners and is it intentional for some (unknown) reason that co-owners can't get growth in rowhouse greenhouses using the beds provided by the owner... PLEASE?

3. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@Leeyds - This may be a bug. I'll record it for review because the player instructions explicitly state:
    Can you go to the lot in question and type /loc into the chat box to provide a location for Devs to investigate?

4. hsmckee

hsmckee Avatar

@Leeyds I'd like submit this for further review but I need a bit more information. Your location and build would be helpful.

5. Crumpets

Crumpets Avatar

I am also noticing this type of problem in my own ornate greenhouse in PaxLair (near the waterfront if you want the location). My cotton plants that are in half barrels can be planted and harvested two -three times by the time my larger planting beds are ready to harvest once - also cotton plants. I have a mix of plants at the moment but I was able to verify this - I planted nothing but cotton when I first got the house through several planting cycles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.