Grumpie Hermits Hide-a-Way, space for you (your group)

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Weins201, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

My Island is located north up the shore from the Britany Suburbs. At then end of the docks from Brekken Bay is a boat to the island.

Here is what I making available - Nor rent or up front costs. The idea is for some newer players who have their own little group and work together, and are trying to gain a foot hold in the game for markets or ANYTHING. Those that do not have a town or resources to get one, and are playing together but are forced to have their houses spread out and possibly paying rent to a land lord :-(

If you come to the island once there you can go to town marker pole and pick an entrance point you might want to use if you do not want to use default for your "area".

Go to the area you think you might like to occupy and figure out a layout and how many lots of which type you think you want to have for your marketplace, suburb, gathering area, . . . . Anything you choose.

I wil place markers to accommodate you so you can have it like you want - an ally with houses on side and larger house at end, Cul-de-sac with a fountain or something in the center and house in a circle around the center, a square block walled in or not. . . . the possibilities endless are up to you.

I have a bunch of external items and space avail to decorate the entrance with an archway, bell tower . . . you just have to let me know what you think you want and where>?

I do not have devotional up but am go located with the guild of the Order of the Drunken Elders and their TWO metropolis's' Each which has full sets of devotionals up and they are easy to get to from my town over boat at the docks. Also if we get enough people here I would be happy to place v=devotionals in a central location for all to use.

ATM there is a full set f crafting stations at my place with the vendors needed to gather the purchasable resources for crafting. If you get a group of players you can of course acquire you own set and place them in "your" area.

This is not intended to you to sublet for profit, If you do this you need to contact me and we can work out the finer details. This is so you can live / play /work together with out having to pay rent to someone else. You can have your own little slice of heaven or hell depending on how you dream it up.

I am looking to let a group place if the ant but if you are a loner and only have one lot / house and wich to have a place to live in this area just let me know. Just wander in walk around find a place you think you ant to live on and we can place a marker there for you.

For this the player has to have the Lot Deeds, If you want an empty lot you do not have to have a house deed but if you ant a house or Basement you need those deeds. The lot will be claimed by you and there is no rent to me. If the deed is rent free GtG, if it is taxed the you will still have to pay the taxes.

As of this time I have no intentions of ever changing the template from what it si so you houses and decoration are safe, I may upgrade for more space if needed to accommodate players growing needs but my own needs are going to stay modest with that I have placed now

Again if you are a newer player with friends and want to have a place to live near each other in the location north of the Britanny area this is perfect for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.