Guildies

Discussion in 'Player Guilds & Groups' started by Fetid SirDidy, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

Just curious what your guild tab looks like for some of you and how many guildies you consistently have online these days. Please reply with guild and what your numbers are if you don't mind.

I'm Pacific Standard time by the way.

2. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Templars of Britannia usually has 4-8 folks on, 10-12 on a busy day. We're not a big guild, but fairly active. I'm PST as well and most of our members are in North America, so the early AM hours are relatively dead.

Fetid SirDidy likes this.
  3. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

Guardians of the Silver Serpent is also a small guild, formed just a few months ago. All of us came from the Order of Drunken Elders guild, who are currently taking a hiatus (they say they are coming back, but who knoweth?) All of our members have played consistently since pre-persistence.

We have 4 active guild members and all of us usually play every day, but our hours are quite varied. I play every day, early evening (Central Time), another who lives close to me irl plays when she can, but usually a bit later than me, another one who is West Coast (but retired, so his hours vary) plays all kinds of hours, and we have another who is on Eastern Time with a whacky ever-changing work schedule. Despite the crazy hardly-any-of-us-are-all-on-at-the-same-time situation, we usually manage to get all of us together on the weekends for a hunt or two. And usually there are two to three of us on every weekday evening at the same time (*gasp*), but not for long.

Eventually, I would like to see us grow in size a bit, but I feel like I'm still getting all the 'pieces' together. I own Duanor (purchased about 1 month before ODE left) and I have been busy building up/out the town, building a guild complex, and finishing up a couple of my characters who craft (now that we can't rely on ODE, who had some uber crafters that we had all relied on). I wish I was in a better position time-wise, but my own rl job currently prevents it. I would like to eventually run an open hunt every weekend, as most of us are high level, and that would help others and perhaps allow us to find some more players who are simpatico with our guild values. But in the meantime, we still all love the game (even when we play solo) and enjoy our guild hunts when we can all get together.

FBohler and Fetid SirDidy like this.