Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Gustball collision issues..

Discussion in 'Release 31 Feedback Forum' started by idaniod, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idaniod

idaniod Avatar

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure if this problem would be considered a bug.

I'm writing this post wanting to make sure that devs know of some of the existing collision issues with the gustball.

I have a gustball field, of sorts, and quite often while 'gust'ing the gustball around the field it will run into invisible barriers and refuse to go any further. Sometimes you can gust it in the opposite direction to free it, but not always. Usually you have to dismiss and resummon the gustball to proceed.

I have tried indoor and outdoor fields. I have tried pavers (add-on and crafted) and non-paved. I have tried multiple sized lots and locations. I have been unable to come up with a reason/solution to this problem.

Please let me know that someone is aware of this, or at least that there are others in the community that understand this frustration... and hopefully something will be done that will correct these issues.

Thank you for your ears.... you can have them back now :)

2. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

I will back this up, we have pretty much not be able to play Gustball for the last few releases because of all the issues.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Have either of you two guys reported this behavior in the Bug Forum ?
    If not, what are you waiting for ?

Fister Magee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.