1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Gustball - Eh?

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Warius, Sep 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warius

Warius Avatar

Well, if you're reading this you certainly clicked on the post wondering what it was all about : Gustball, that's all!

Whoever created the game might have put a lot effort into it, and... well... in its current state it's pretty dead. Tumbleweeds rolling through deserted terrains is all i've seen of gustball so far. Well this and the gustball gear.

So, I think it would be nice to have an official Catnip Gustball Tournament/Matchs from time to time, like maybe once a release. players could sign in in advance to participate, alone or as an entire team maybe.

Nah? Gustball revival? Anyone?

2. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

The gust ball peak time was before there were training dummies. Used to go into every town and watch players robo-squishing them.

Barugon and Vero like this.
  3. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Is there a written official set of rules for Gustball?

4. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

Barugon and FBohler like this.
  5. grendal1971

grendal1971 Avatar

Easy fix, just make whoooshing a gustball give adventuring xp. ;)

Edit: Ok, realistically not, then all we would have is people standing around in their basement using gust on a gustball. However, it it was possible to create a "session of gustball" that required teaming and wearing the gear and on the court... ok maybe not.

Double Edit: I will say I played a game of 1v1 best of 3 the other day and we had a blast.. so anyone not try it is missing out.. I will regularly just run around town gusting the ball around.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    FBohler likes this.
  6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I actually liked having a portable training dummy. I was a little bummed when they drastically lowered their hit points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.