Happy Hour in Q4 2017 - Each Wednesday @ 8 PM NBT preparing for Fall at a Novian Pub near you

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Stryker Sparhawk, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Happy Hour for Release 46, 47, and 48 - The autumn is upon us and the season of harvest has wet our whistle! Stryker will be traveling to one of Novian's finest pubs, inns and taverns each week for an hour to bankroll a bar tab for drinks in hopes of sharing stories, news, critique of the arts, music, dancing and otherwise unplanned mayhem each Wednesday at 8 PM (NBT/Central).

Summary of Release 46:

October 4 - Blue Rose Isle @ 8 PM NBT (Central US) - In the Bay of Storms is the splendor that is Blue Rose Isle. Home to Governess @WindSilvermoon and @Drake Aedus and their island is about honoring event planners. There are tales of hidden quests upon the isle, and a rumor of an ancient recipe about cheese and apples... We shall see you there Wednesday!

October 11 - Mynwent @ 8 PM NBT (Central US) - Just north of the path to Nightshade Pass, lays the town of Mynwent and within, the caretakers @Vooch and @Nighttempest (Twilight Tempest) have opened a house dedicated to a bit of history that occurred in Mynwent. We will gather at 8 PM for exploration of the property, and of course, a brew. A self-guided tour of the property begins at 49 minutes after the hour and the audio contents can be heard through an Aether Vibration Amplifier (portable is better) - The house is located on the island just behind the bridge as you enter Mynwent (out in the large lake).

October 18 - Serpent's Watch Inn @ 8 PM NBT (Central US) - Located slightly southwest of Brittany against the mountains, lays the town of Serpent's Watch. Thriving with business and home to the Aerist guild and under the watchful eye of Governor @Woftam , the town has an excellent FireLotus style tavern and inn to gather for the evening. Hope to see everyone there!

October 25 - Gluttony Tavern and Stables in Kahli @ 8 PM NBT (Central US) - Upon the isle of the Hidden Vale are the ruins and reconstruction areas of the ancient city of Kahli. Governor @Elgarion has agreed to allow us the use of the Gluttony Tavern and Stables to take in pleasantness of the lake and speak about its reconstruction efforts. The Tavern is located on the lower flat area in front of the lake. Town Boundary 1 teleport on the sign post is the closest entry point. [Note: Kahli is a PVP enabled Player-Owned Town, so traveling through it does put one at a certain amount of risk.]

Release 47:

November 1 - EVL's Virtue League Season 7 Award Ceremony in Virtue Oasis @ 8 PM NBT (or following the Virtue League Awards Ceremony) - We will be holding Happy Hour following the awards ceremony! Along with @Brickbat , @Caree Death , @Jade , @Onyx and all the sponsors, participants and fans of the Virtue League, we look forward to seeing everyone turn out to celebrate the end of another successful season! @Lady Addy will be there to greet everyone (and I hope I get there in time also!)

November 8 - Vacation to beyond Novia

Nov 15: Arcadia @ 8 PM - As @Erich Ruhl has mentioned, we will be visiting the Emerald Inn in Arcadia, home of Governor @Sher Shadowleaf and the Arcadian guild. Eric will be discussing the Emerald Inn and his vision for hospitality across Novia. We hope you stop on in for Happy Hour for a great evening of fine beverage and conversation!

Release 48:

[ Note: the SotAmap website has been taken over by Portalarium, so the map link is now located at https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/map ]

November 22 - PaxLair @ 8 PM NBT - In this season of feasting and thankfulness, @Sean Silverfoot and Governor @Winfield have invited us to return to the City of PaxLair for this week's Happy Hour event. Located in the Grunvald region of Novia, PaxLair rests along the southeast shores of Spindrift Bay just east of Brittany. We will be gathering at the PaxLair downtown tavern. Hope to see you there!

November 29 - Bear Tavern at Beran's Reach @ 8 PM NBT (Central US) - Continuing our seasonal tour of taverns past, we wander to the west and north into the Regalus region of Novia to Beran's Reach, where the wind is chilly, but the hearth is plenty warm, and friendships warmer! The city sports a new look, so stop in for a favored drink and a story or three. Hope to see you there!

December 6 - @Spoon ‘s Diner @ Lux Sanctuary - It has been sometime since we last visited Lux, and the world’s most relaxing thermae, but we’re going back to the wonderland of Spas and relaxation near Nightshade Pass. Stop in for a relaxing evening with the Lux Rifthikers and home of Governor @Spoon - Hope to see you there!

December 13th: Holiday Beach Happy Hour in Celestial Gardens @ 8 PM NBT (Central US) - We will be gathering on the beaches of Celestial Garden, home to Governor @EclipseMaiden . As we end Release 48, let's make it one to remember! Hope to see you there!

Release 49:

December 20 - New Brittanian Museum in New Brittanian Market @ 8 PM - A slightly different Happy Hour on this Wednesday. We will travel to the New Brittanian Market, home of @Lord Andernut and his New Brittanian Museum to see some of the new collections he has placed within. If you decide to take in a little extra holiday shopping, you can do that at your own leisure.

December 27 - Celebrating vacation! I will be in the White Hart area doing maintenance, if you want to drop in and say hello.

I will get a new post going for Q1 2018 during the upcoming days to point us to new places to go enjoy company and a toast.

If you know of a unique player-built place to hold Happy Hour, please drop me a line, pigeon, message on arrow, thrown dagger or otherwise legible message to convey where this place is...

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    Fionwyn Wyldemane and Rhiannon like this.
  2. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

3. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Release 46:

October 4 - Blue Rose Isle @ 8 PM NBT (Central US) - In the Bay of Storms is the splendor that is Blue Rose Isle. Home to Governess @WindSilvermoon and @Drake Aedus and their island is about honoring event planners. There are tales of hidden quests upon the isle, and a rumor of an ancient recipe about cheese and apples... We shall see you there Wednesday!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Lady Addy likes this.
  4. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

October 11 - Mynwent @ 8 PM NBT (Central US) - Just north of the path to Nightshade Pass, lays the town of Mynwent and within, the caretakers @Vooch and @Nighttempest (Twilight Tempest) have opened a house dedicated to a bit of history that occurred in Mynwent. We will gather at 8 PM for exploration of the property, and of course, a brew. A self-guided tour of the property begins at 49 minutes after the hour and the audio contents can be heard through an Aether Vibration Amplifier (portable is better) - The house is located on the island just behind the bridge as you enter Mynwent (out in the large lake).

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  5. Lady Addy

Lady Addy Avatar

We had the privilege of having a tour of the house yesterday and I can assure everyone , you don’t want to miss it! There will be many spirits tonight ;)

6. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Just an awesome effort by them. Surely a new level in event making!

7. Vooch

Vooch Avatar

I'll be arriving around 7:30 PM, so I can be the tour guide at 7:49 PM. I can also give a tour after @Stryker Sparhawk 's event.

8. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

@Vooch - Thanks for the tour after Styker's happy hour; the haunted house is just fabulous! I encourage everyone that can to go check it out.

And thank you as always @Stryker Sparhawk for these happy hours, always good times with good people.

9. Obsidian Tempest

Obsidian Tempest Avatar

Mayhem, mayhem you say? Mayhem is my middle name or was that @Audacity middle name I forget. :confused: The Evil Eye would love to have you pay for drinks and tell tales of deeds both great and small. PM sent. @Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk and Lady Addy like this.
  10. Vooch

Vooch Avatar

@Stryker Sparhawk and @Lady Addy - Thank you for hosting these events, and thank you for choosing Mynwent Haunted House for your event this week. Everyone has a great time.

@HannahAlpenglow2 - You are so welcome. Anyone is welcome to visit. PM "Vooch" or "Twilight Tempest" in-game for the best tour experience. Next tour by me is around 7:30 PM Central Time tonight, so show up around then, so I can make sure you're setup.

@EclipseMaiden - Thank you for DJing the event - it was awesome!

11. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

October 18 - Serpent's Watch Inn @ 8 PM NBT (Central US) - Located slightly southwest of Brittany against the mountains, lays the town of Serpent's Watch. Thriving with business and home to the Aerist guild and under the watchful eye of Governor @Woftam , the town has an excellent FireLotus style tavern and inn to gather for the evening. Hope to see everyone there!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    Lady Addy and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  12. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

October 25 - Gluttony Tavern and Stables in Kahli @ 8 PM NBT (Central US) - Upon the isle of the Hidden Vale are the ruins and reconstruction areas of the ancient city of Kahli. Governor @Elgarion has agreed to allow us the use of the Gluttony Tavern and Stables to take in pleasantness of the lake and speak about its reconstruction efforts. The Tavern is located on the lower flat area in front of the lake. Town Boundary 1 teleport on the sign post is the closest entry point.

[Note: Kahli is a PVP enabled Player-Owned Town, so traveling through it does put one at a certain amount of risk.]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  13. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Release 47:

November 1 - EVL's Virtue League Season 7 Award Ceremony in Virtue Oasis @ 8 PM NBT (or following the Virtue League Awards Ceremony) - We will be holding Happy Hour following the awards ceremony! Along with @Brickbat , @Caree Death , @Jade , @Onyx and all the sponsors, participants and fans of the Virtue League, we look forward to seeing everyone turn out to celebrate the end of another successful season! @Lady Addy will be there to greet everyone (and I hope I get there in time also!)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    Caree Death and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  14. Brickbat

Brickbat Avatar

Change 1 - November 1st, Virtue Isle nested with Virtue Oasis (boat on pier) and on overworld off the coast - I am always the last to know. The party set up is here.

@Brickbat, @Sheamus McGuinness, @Caree Death are at the location

V/R Brickbat

Sean Silverfoot and Lady Addy like this.
  15. Erich Ruhl

Erich Ruhl Avatar

November 15, Emerald Inn Grand Opening Party in Arcadia @ 8 PM NBT -- Our Happy Hour host Stryker is helping to Celebrate the Grand Opening of the Emerald Inns at the Emerald Arcadia with owner Erich Ruhl, Emerald Arcadia Manager Ashley Starsapphire and the Lady of Arcadia Sher Shadowleaf.

Emerald Inns represents luxury to its guests at its locations in Arcadia, PaxLair and Caelestis Canton. Also Erich Ruhl has also invested in the new Putmick Goblin Emeralz Innz at Sea Nymph Grotto owned by Gizme Monez.

16. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Is there free beer,ale or mead? What about snacks?

17. Erich Ruhl

Erich Ruhl Avatar

Yes... there's beer, ale, mead, elven wine, whiskey.... and a big buffet table. Tips are always appreciated for superior service. The Inn also offers a spa with a massage table.

18. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Just tell me Kobolds or Sartyrs aren't giving the massages! :eek:..... OK I'm done lol

19. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Nov 15: Arcadia @ 8 PM - As @Erich Ruhl has mentioned, we will be visiting the Emerald Inn in Arcadia, home of Governor @Sher Shadowleaf and the Arcadian guild. Eric will be discussing the Emerald Inn and his vision for hospitality across Novia. We hope you stop on in for Happy Hour for a great evening of fine beverage and conversation!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  20. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Just like that pilgrim in Etceter, you'll be fauning over the service.

(*to offstage director* I can pun in these, right? Oh. *exits stage*)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.