Happy Hour in Release 24 - each Wednesday @ 8 PM NBT thanking you at a pub near you in Novia

Discussion in 'Archived Events' started by Stryker Sparhawk, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Happy Hour in Release 24 - Stryker will travel to one of the local Novia taverns for an hour to open a bar tab for drinks in hopes of sharing stories, news, critique of the arts, music, dancing, and otherwise unplanned mayhem each Wednesday at 8 pm NBT (Central).

Nov 25 - -= Begins Thanksgiving Week in the USA =- We will meet in Findupre on the isle of Elysium, home of the Trinsic Order. Free beer!

I realize many are away for the holidays and I wish all of you a happy and safe time while traveling or visiting family and friends!

Dec 2 - Happy Hour will be in Serenite in the Gruunvald, hosted at the Filthy Stag Tavern - Avatars Radio will be playing DJ hot potato and we'll discuss questions we would like to see asked for tomorrow's hangout, agriculture implications and Snow People and their families.

Dec 9 - Happy Hour will be the happy elf village of Vertas. We found the 'social house' and look forward to seeing everyone and their snowballs. :)

Dec 16 - Last call of Release 24 Happy Hour will be at the Anchor and Chain in Etceter at 8 PM! This is the more inland of the two taverns, and hope to see you there!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  2. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

November 25th Holiday special!
    We will be having Happy Hour on the Isle of Elysium!
    We will be meeting in the PoT of Findupre, home of the Triassic Order, and I will welcome all who wish to stop in to partake of a frosty beverage, chat about the week, kick the gustball around or show off their new holiday garb, all starting at 8 PM NBT (CDT).

3. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

December 2nd - Happy Hour at 8 PM NBT (Central)
    Tonight we will gather at The Filthy Stag Tavern in Serenite, located in the Gruunvald region of Novia.
    Some interesting events have transpired in the last week, and the news of the Snow People is certainly on my curiosity list.
    Avatars Radio is scheduled to play the DJ Hot Potato game.
    And while we await the fondness of making a virtual brew from the crops we grow, we will have free beer, wine, ale or mead of your choice!

Lady Adnor likes this.
  4. Lady Addy

Lady Addy Avatar

Ooo, Snow People, hmm, could chill out with them ;) *hides*

Stryker Sparhawk likes this.
  5. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Stay Frosty.

6. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Dec 9th _ so there is a question I shall pose, and that is, based on some feedback, Vertas (the elf town outside of Vertas Pass) was nominated for tonight's gathering spot, but is it not a scene that only holds 16 people at a time?

7. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Dec 9: Happy Hour will take place tonight at 8 PM in the snowy village of Vertas. Truth be told, I have not spent much time exploring here, but the elves seem friendly enough to share a drink. Kazyn and I found the social house, with plenty of food on the table and there is even a piano.

8. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Dec 16 - Happy Hour at 8 PM NBT (Central)
    On Wednesday night, we will exit Release 24 with Happy Hour at the Anchor and Chain in Etceter!
    So, join us for a brew or two at last call of this season of giving thanks and then we'll be onto Release 25...

Lady Adnor likes this.
  9. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Last call for drinks at Happy Hour will begin at 8 PM NBT (Central US) tonight, Dec 16, in about 45 minutes..