Happy Hour in Release 26 - each Wednesday @ 8 PM NBT near you in Novia

Discussion in 'Archived Events' started by Stryker Sparhawk, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Happy Hour in Release 26 - Stryker will travel to one of the local Novia taverns for an hour to open a bar tab for drinks in hopes of sharing stories, news, critique of the arts, music, dancing, and otherwise unplanned mayhem each Wednesday at 8 pm NBT (Central).

Feb 3 -- *update* We will be meeting at the tavern in Lockbriar near PaxLair this evening! I am working with Sean Silverfoot about meeting in a tavern somewhere in or around PaxLair. I should have that finalized this evening for a later posting tonight. We will still be meeting Wednesday at 8 PM NBT (Central US).

Feb 10 -- "I'm with Cupid!" event - Hosted at The Bear Tavern in Beran's Reach.

Feb 17 -- "Lovers Quarrel Night" - Hosted following the EVL Pip Squeak Tourney at their arena.

Feb 24 -- "End of the Release" - Hosted at the Salty Dog Cafe in Port Phoenix on the Isle of Elysium. Satyr your thirst!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    Mata, Sean Silverfoot, Budner and 5 others like this.
  2. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Feb 3 - We have successfully escaped Groundhog Day and now spring forward to the tavern in Lockbriar tonight for Happy Hour at 8 PM NBT (Central US)!

This will follow the EVL Pip Squeak PVP tourney (held locally elsewhere at 7 PM) but you can /zone Stryker Sparhawk nearer to the 8 o'clock start time.

Mata, Kendric Darrow and Lady Adnor like this.
  3. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

drat sorry cant join, just got wifey aggro ;)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    Mata and Stryker Sparhawk like this.
  4. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Quite alright! We will do it again next week at the Bear's Tavern and then the following week with EVL on the 17th, following their Pip Squeak tourney.

5. Aimend

Aimend Avatar

It was nice to see a big group in Lockbrier last night! Looking forward to seeing all of you at the tavern in Beran's Reach next week!

Mata likes this.
  6. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

February 10th: Happy Hour will be at 8 PM NBT (Central US) assembling in the Bear Tavern tonight in Beran's Reach.

Located in the Regalis region of Novia and along the western shore of Spindrift Bay, one travels north of Brittany to reach the snowy scene.

The theme is a bit off the cuff, so if you see folks sprouting little wings, 'I'm with Cupid.'

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  7. Kendric Darrow

Kendric Darrow Avatar

Thanks for hosting happy hour at the Pip Squeak PvP venue this week and for being such a gracious host Stryker, great event as always ;)

8. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Thank you having everyone in Unter! We'll plan one for next month there as well :D

9. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Feb 24 -- "End of the Release" - Hosted at the Salty Dog Cafe in Port Phoenix on the Isle of Elysium. Satyr your thirst!

10. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Its that in-between release moment, and I'd like to shout out a big thank you to everyone who came by for the "End of the Release" Happy Hour last night.

I am not sure we'll ever have quite the lack of control on physics, but Thank You! @Chris for attending and showing us the extreme outliers of Unity physics (or lack thereof).

Also, I think we can plainly say that Outlanders ultimately suffer from Inelastic Collisions and there is an eventual fatal surface impact. (that is, no Gilligan Island style people shaped holes in buildings).

Duchess Fionwyn, Aimend, Mata and 2 others like this.
  11. Aimend

Aimend Avatar

@Chris killed me three times! And he ransomed my parts!