Happy Hour in Release 30 - each Wednesday @ 8 PM honoring our first year celebration in Novia pubs!

Discussion in 'Archived Events' started by Stryker Sparhawk, May 24, 2016.

1. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Happy Hour in Release 30 - Stryker will travel to one of the local Novia taverns for an hour to open a bar tab for drinks in hopes of sharing stories, news, critique of the arts, music, dancing, and otherwise unplanned mayhem each Wednesday at 8 pm NBT (Central).

June 1 - It all had to begin somewhere, so we're going back to PaxLair for the start of a month long event of celebration! @Sean Silverfoot - I have those benches!

June 8 - We shall be in the Radio City tavern to hear all the news of the travelers to the Hearth of Brittania 3 event and other curiosities. Maybe someone will share the princess' recipe for stone soup.

June 15 - We will be travelling to Lux Sanctuary, home of @Spoon and that oh so relaxing thermae!
    Lux is located in the mountain country near the Graf Gem Mines in the Drachvald region, and I will be passing out recall scrolls to safely allow people to return home at closing time.

June 22 - We will be travelling to Prime Mori in central Longfall region. It is halfway between the Blood River elf settlement and Aerie. Many thanks to Momento Mori for hosting this evenings Happy Hour!

June 29 - We will be in Jade Valley this evening! Mal Hari is back, so drinks are on him!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  2. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

@Stryker Sparhawk , We'll be ready! @Winfield is back and the port area is starting to get it's walls up. Enjoy seeing it on the first, I will be having many ales that day!

3. Berek

Berek Senior Community Manager Moderator SOTA Developer

Nice, I'll be attending!

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  4. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

I have attended almost every single happy hour thus far, and it is always a great time!

5. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

[​IMG]

On the overland map, PaxLair is here!

6. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

June 8 - We shall be in the Radio City tavern to hear all the news of the travelers to the Hearth of Brittania 3 event and other curiosities. Maybe someone will share the princess' recipe for stone soup.

Radio City is located near the Blood River

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    Sean Silverfoot and Lady Adnor like this.
  7. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

June 15 - We will be travelling to Lux Sanctuary, home of that oh so relaxing thermae!
    Lux is located in the mountain country near the Graf Gem Mines in the Drachvald region, and I will be passing out recall scrolls to safely allow people to return home at closing time.
    Hope to see everyone there.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  8. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

June 22 - 8 PM NBT - Prime Mori - We will be travelling to Prime Mori in central Longfall region. It is halfway between the Blood River elf settlement and Aerie. Many thanks to Momento Mori for hosting this evenings Happy Hour!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  9. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

June 29 - We will be in Jade Valley this evening! Mal Hari is back, so drinks are on him!