Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Hardened Skeleton Footmen speeding like crazy

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by WehTeheFf, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WehTeheFf

WehTeheFf Avatar

All the Hardened Skeleton Footmen (not sure if other skeletons are also affected) move at about leash speed. There is no way of getting away from them (well, both speed buffs and a slow debuff on the skeleton make it possible, but just barely).
    However, this is only the case in Multiplayer Mode. In Friends Online and Single Player Online the movement speed is just normal.
    This is NOT about Control Points. Just normal Hardened Skeleton Footmen (e.g. Sequanna Colossus, Deep Ravens Wood, Crypt of the Avatar).

I think this was mentioned somewhere before, so sorry if this is already known.

2. WehTeheFf

WehTeheFf Avatar

Sorry, seems as this was resolved without me noticing it, unable to reproduce myself now :-(

Themo Lock likes this.
  3. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

it appens... a lot of times seems that skeletons are running at max speed... in single and in multi player mode

4. WehTeheFf

WehTeheFf Avatar

Is it really still happening? When did you notice it last time? And I don't mean leashing, but the skeletons permanently having ridiculous movement speed.

5. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

tonight at sequanna

6. Webberan

Webberan Avatar

The last 2 nights in Spectral Mines both Hardened Footman and Hardened Archers moved fast. I did not see any Hardened Mages. The other skeletons moved normally.

7. WehTeheFf

WehTeheFf Avatar

Strange. For me at Sequanna and Crypt of the Avatar all Skeletons moved normally in the last two days.

8. Mytaz E'll

Mytaz E'll Developer Emeritus

I've tried several places and so far am unable to reproduce this bug. If you are still seeing this occur, any further info you can supply would be helpful.

margaritte and WehTeheFf like this.
  9. TarrNokk

TarrNokk Avatar

10. Beefheart

Beefheart Avatar

It definitely happens to Hardened Skeletons in Sequanna Colossos and Deep Ravenswood.
    Sometimes they move in normal speed, sometimes they run like crazy.

11. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

i see a thing at sequanna.... there are groups of 2 scheletons walking (on a predefinite path)... when the bug appear... the first ONE is running at normal speed (walking) , the second (that is following the first) is doing this : running-stopping-running-stopping-running-stopping like when a sport car "put pressure" to a subcompact car on a single-lane road...

this mean that sometimes just 1 typology of skeleton is affected by the bug (i don't remember what is the type of second scheleton... maybe a footman..)

12. Beefheart

Beefheart Avatar

I experience some kind of lag in the past few days. The game stops for about a second when mobs spawn or I loot dead mobs.
    Could the movement speed be also related to lag? The stuttering you report, @Gatsu. , could be an indication for this. This morning (CET) was fine btw. It usually starts in the afternoon around 4pm CET.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.