Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Hardened Skeleton Mages and Resurrection

Discussion in 'Release 35 Feedback Forum' started by moko, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moko

moko Avatar

Greetings!
    At the moment I think the resurrection spell the hardened skeleton mages are able to use is severely overpowered. Whenever I fight groups with more than one hardened skeleton mage in it my only defense at the moment is to loot the dead mage as fast as possible as to make it impossible to resurrect. Otherwise I will just end up in a cycle where one skeleton mage resurrects the other before I have been able to kill the second one. There is - as far as I have seen - no way to interrupt casting skeleton mages. They are also not limited by focus constraints. So often when I am fighting skeletons right now I'll have to retreat because I am facing an endless supply of resurrected skeletons. I have tried to single out the mages but often times I have not been able to make that work so I tend to avoid areas where I know they are clustered. I hope this is not working as intended and will be considered to be changes in the future?

Also.. it might just be that I am "doing it wrong", so if anyone has a working strategy, please share :D

2. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

As a group we focuse mages first for this reason. i figure skeli mages rez is bqlancing to make up for the elf mages higher dmg spells.

Quick looting works good, also if ure killen multiple mages, taking one down to 1/4 then switching targets to kill other works good. that way you can drop em both quickly.

3. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

As an archer I kill the one in the back first as the rez is line of sight.

As you said, looting the corpse works.

Get agro on the second mage and spin it around so it's not facing corpses.

I think the mechanic is fun and I enjoy playing around it.

Acred, FrostII, Montaigne and 3 others like this.
  4. Snazz

Snazz Avatar

Corpse Explosion used to restrict resurrection

Acred, FrostII and moko like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.