Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Has anyone found a Wyvern yet?

Discussion in 'Release 56 QA Feedback' started by Pawz, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher Avatar

Really though the taming tree is the only tree that you will have to do some skills higher then all other trees, as of right now its looking like a Ancient Obsidian Bear takes 137 taming for minimum chance. But yet again there is no way of taming this creature solo (since root does not work on this creature and it does way to muh damage on hits to be able to sit there an take the damage without healing) an then again some of the skills you want to raise for well only thing you get is health (combat training and summoning) have a point 121 after it becomes absolutely useless to raise any higher. Again Brass knuckles is correct in taming helps the low levels , but at a point it really becomes no point for them.
    An on another note i read something some where they are changing it so 200 will be the max attunement in a skill or beyond that point it will not be doing more (don't get me wrong i swear i read this some where but i may have heard it out someones mouth , i can't remember really). which with 100 in all but 2 earth skills ( which are both in there 80s) wearing a earth chest an 2 wands i am way beyond 200 attunement , but as a tamer i can not get to that much power to be equivalent in a fight an have a massive lack of focus due to pet being out. Its been said for YEARS and YEARS now the taming tree needs work an it keeps getting worked on but to a point that keeps it a useless skill, an then talk of oh we plan on reworking the whole tree at some point ( which at this point i take it just to keep the tamers playing)...... i would rant on an on but i am again getting iritated ....

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    Chatele likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.