1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Haven Ridge Rooms

Discussion in 'Rent & Rent-Free Housing' started by Leucian, Jan 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leucian

Leucian Avatar

There are barracks beds with private trunks available in DeMorte Estate, There is also a room several shops on The Rise of Courage with open second floors.

I never charge a fee for "renting" just a platform till people get started and on their own two feet. However, if i see a "tenant" hasn't logged on in a long period like 60 to 90 days, I'll attempt to reach out, then boot their stuff back to the bank to make more room for other players.

For new players and new guild members there are additional options :-D

Anpu and Rhodrisan like this.
  2. brhanson2

brhanson2 Avatar

I am interested in a room. Been in the game awhile but had just be tinkering around. Im now playing more. Would love a shot at one of your in rooms as Im sure I will never be able to afford a lot/house.

Thanks in advance,
    Carzikan

3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Haven is near Spite, but where is Haven Ridge?
    Is perhaps one of the rooms on an upper floor and has a balcony or access to an exit to the outside to train safefall by jumping?
    How new is "new players" and members of which guild do you mean?

4. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I found Haven Ridge...
    North of Soltown and north west of Castle Atos? Not at all. It´s NW of Soltown and SW of Castle Atos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.