Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Healing Black Death

Discussion in 'Release 10 Feedback' started by Sindariya, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fireangel

Fireangel Avatar

I repeat. Once is funny. Over and over is annoying, and makes it seem that the Devs don't care about anything but PvP for all of us, all the time.

Sir Dorham Isycle and Noctiflora like this.
  2. Flesh2

Flesh2 Avatar

its pre-alpha relax

3. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Have seen this only on female characters, and nearly from the character creation it started.

4. Noctiflora

Noctiflora Avatar

Yes, yes, it's pre-alpha. That doesn't change the fact that one or more of the devs are sitting back thinking this was a fine joke. Makes me more glad than ever that I've been sitting out the last few releases, including this one, so I wasn't forced to participate in the jest which doesn't sound a bit funny to me.

I have a few problems with this. One, that anyone would find this funny, but whatever. The part that really concerns me is that someone had to program it in, and they included a pvp mechanic with it. A dev posted here and "implied" it's a joke but didn't say it's a joke other than say someone is laughing about it. And says nothing whatsoever about whether it's a new "feature" or not. So given that it took time to program, and there was no apology or statement other than someone laughing, I can only assume the mechanics for this are intended and something they intend to include in the game. (especially given that there are many things people have asked for that they can't or won't take the time to program due to being a small team, yet the time was taken for this; it's difficult to assume otherwise)

If this is not true, and if I am making an incorrect assumption based on the next-to-zero info, then a statement from someone would be nice. This business of leaving everyone to make their own assumptions & interpretations on everything is really getting old.

Edit & p.s.: Just so I'm not misunderstood, my biggest objection is the pvp element to get rid of it. I will always object to anything that covertly (or even overtly) attempts to force pvp on me in any form. Those who had no problem with this probably have no problem with forced pvp either. In my opinion, of course.

Arianna likes this.
  5. Flesh2

Flesh2 Avatar

honestly this is my first release and i didnt have that issue not once andi checked out everything there was to check out so maybe you missed out on having some fun its all about finding bugs and trying to have some fun you can't let that bother you its not like they said hey lets go and piss people off with this its maybe just an idea they wanted to try and if more people dislike it then it more then likely will be removed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.