Healing people during duels...

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Draylock, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draylock

Draylock Avatar

Title is pretty self explanatory.. Today I logged in after having a pretty **** day to just being flat out dead at the entrance to Krul. Which was fine, I go res, and there's 2 ppl standing there flagged up. One person named "Chuckles" and another one named "Xog". Chuckles challenges me to a duel, a 75x gm polearm user. I am a 13x GM polearm user, with 3 of my gm skills being in crafting and I didn't even notice dude was 7x bigger than I was. We buff up, and during the whole entire duel Xog heal bombs Chuckles. Not only is this COMPLETELY UNFAIR, but CHUCKLES STILL LOST THE DUEL. You guys, cheating is one thing, but cheating and losing is sad. They surely would have looted me, so I did exactly what they would have done to me. Being at the entrance, 2v1 in a duel scenario, I either back up into Blood bay, and be ganked by both, or win the 2v1 with Chuckles being heal bombed the whole time.

This is absolutely ridiculous and needs to be addressed. I would be crying right now, however, I feel like celebrating.

Thanks for reading.

Truly,

Draylock
    Bone Thrones N' Harmony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.